Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
think Cucurella is a decent player and would have been happy for us to sign him...but I definitely don't think he's worth worth what Chelsea have paid.

Nobody does. Take a look on Chelsea Shed End forum. Most are recognising they’ve paid well over the odds. As for North Stand Chat: they’re laughing up their sleeves.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum. We had Zin, Cancelo, Ake and Bendy to cover Lb. One is heading to jail and the other has been sold.

Only 2 things will happen between now and the window closing. 1 city will sign a lb or 2 city will not buy a lb. The manic hysteria will not make any difference. If we have to go with what we have now then so be it.
I’m sure they will buy a lower priced player as cover and leave Cancelo as 1st choice LB.

I meant the snide tone in the content of the leaks from Brighton..not an attack on your totally reasonable question! The leaks were not factual updates but were essentially mocking City (as Levy did).

I think City conduct themselves admirably.
60 million is crazy.
Bloom has played a blinder to get that money, I think Chelsea are overtaking United as a mess.

Sorry for the confusion.

But who is up and coming, improving all the time, a scarce commodity as a good left footed LB, has played almost 50 games for Spain at various, progressive levels so far, is 7 years younger than Alonso etc etc.
Anything can be reflected any way.

For the price of a new accessory for a £400m super-yacht, we may regret this one.
You don't buy 400m superyachts buying a LB that is worth 30m for 60m, fools are easily parted from their money.

I was all in favor of this deal but the deal Chelsea have done is fucking madness, I still think this present transfer market will come to it's senses in the next few windows with the impending recession.

Whatever, Cucurella has got to have an incredible career to justify this fee and contract.

Honest question as i dont follow football outside City nearly as much recently, was he seen as a big talent before our interest became public? I cant say i really noticed him play or be mentioned as a stand out player last season, although I know defenders dont usually get much hype.

Basically, is he really a 60m player or have brighton just done a good job extracting money due to not wanting to sell? Surely there are other LBs around for less or similar prices with similar ability?

Brighton have had a right touch there. Good on them.
It's becoming a very good habit, after the Ben White deal.

And it also goes to show what good scouting and sensible gambles can achieve, we could all learn from what they do.

Txiki identifies the targets. If Pep doesn’t want a player, he doesn’t come. If Pep wants a player but Txiki and Soriano think he is too expensive, he doesnt come. See Alexis. Pep,of course, may tell Txiki he fancies a player not on the target list. Txiki will then check him out and take it from there. Every player on the list has a price beyond which we will not go.
Still don’t know why they have not signed me.
Great. Now explain the Hadron Collider.

Brighton have had Chelseas pants down. Would have been a good addition to our squad but I’m glad we didn’t get ripped off. God knows what’s going on at Chelsea
The new Chelsea owner is acting DOF. Shades of the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.