Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video shows his qualities I was shocked that Brighton got him for so cheap from La liga when he was putting Madrid,Barca and Atletico full backs to shame in La liga I don’t think he dropped under a 7 out 10 Brightons scouting team is fantastic. He’s outstanding and he has the potential under Pep to be the best left back in the world. he’s also rapid

Come on City get this done!

Always liked him when I saw him play for Brighton.

Watched the video.

His silky touches, tricks, and passing reminds me of David Silva. He’s a natural footballer. Silky and smooth. And makes football look effortless. Pep will work wonders with him, and take him to an even higher and better level.

Everything that Zinchenko isnt.
Sorry if if upsets some but IMO Cucurella is stronger, faster, more aggressive in the tackle, takes on defenders and beats them more often. I`m looking forward to seeing how good he can be.

Yeah I agree. Sunny has done a brilliant job in the circumstances and he’s obviously a popular member of the squad but cucurella would be an upgrade at LB no question. I wonder if he’s the starting LB and Cancelo goes to RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.