Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
£37.5m now
£5m if come in top 2 and he makes min 20 appearances
£5m if wins champions League at city any time in next 3 years and he appears in min 5 games that year
£2.5m if named in premier league team of season in any of next 3 seasons whilst city player
£2.5m if reaches 10 international appearances

That's £52.5m, above and beyond without stretching ourselves, these structures happen all the time in football and unless Brighton say cash up front, then a deal should get done.

From their point of view, will Cucurella be worth more in 12 months time? Certainly not guaranteed.

Nah. Brighton need to realise that when a big dog comes in for a player then said player will want to leave. Comparing Barca is not accurate. If they weren’t broke I would be concerned about Bernie going.

Cucurella needs to hand in a transfer request to keep the fire burning otherwise move onto another target. It will be his loss.

This English transfer dance happens everyone we buy from a club in the premier.
If a player hands in a transfer request he loses a load of money which is why they never do.

This attitude of we are bigger than you so just hand the player over from some posters is sad to see.

Plays right into the hands of opposition supporters who call us arrogant and, in general, I don’t think it represents the true City fan base.

How many posters?

is Pol the one well connected to Pep?

yup. That's why I listen to the Athletic Podcast now - coz he has joined them recently and he is on point

posted in the Quiet thread - he also expects zini to go . That will only happen if cucurella comes in I reckon

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.