Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, I was totally surprised when the first rumour pooped in,how have City able to do this deal so easily Player of the season, bought for expensive price, 4 years left on the deal, Selling club English( the price is 50 60 million irrespective of which player it is).
I was even more surprised at the quoted 35 mil selling price. Brighton is a smart enough club to charge every last penny and make it difficult for us.

The recent rumours feel more realistic. City wants the player, player wants the club, selling club will make it difficult- because its city and we have "unlimited wealth" and also because Brighton is a well run club.

I don't really see us being active in the market for a left back if Cucurella doesn't come. Think we will go as it is and Phillips could be our last major incoming. Maybe only Sterling leaves after.

i wonder how true the rumours are regarding mcatee and delap going on loan there? Maybe brighton want a loan with an option to buy and we just want a straight loan for a season?

I don't really see us being active in the market for a left back if Cucurella doesn't come. Think we will go as it is and Phillips could be our last major incoming. Maybe only Sterling leaves after.

i really dont see it being Cucurella or no one to be honest mate? We either want a LB or we don`t and has been mentioned players like Raum are no doubt obtainable for £35-40m if we want the job done? No doubt Pep wants Cucurella so the club will be trying to do that deal for a while yet if there seems a chance but thats also comes with the downfall of if your other potential targets get snapped up while you haggle? My take is we most definately need a top class proper LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.