Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every manager of every club wants that every year.
They never get what they want
We've done the majority of our buisness early this year & got the major parts sorted with Haaland & Phillips with Alvarez sorted last season. Signing Cucurella will be the cherry on the top, although Pep & the board would like it done early, its a lot more complicated. Think its down to squad space & waiting for Chelsea to conclude Raz deal.

Seems to have gone quiet this one (or not as loud as previous). Could we be exploring alternates due to Brighton demands? Player is obviously bought in but Brighton hold some of the cards where they do not need the money or have to accept what we deem as fair. Anything above £45million is crazy money. Question is, will Brighton accept that? Be a great buy but if Brighton playing funny buggers we move on - we’re not the Rags overpaying for everyone.

Seems to have gone quiet this one (or not as loud as previous). Could we be exploring alternates due to Brighton demands? Player is obviously bought in but Brighton hold some of the cards where they do not need the money or have to accept what we deem as fair. Anything above £45million is crazy money. Question is, will Brighton accept that? Be a great buy but if Brighton playing funny buggers we move on - we’re not the Rags overpaying for everyone.
I think it is very a good sign when potential transfers go quiet, I think it means that negotiations are close to completion, and nobody has any interest of leaking anything to the press.

Is it crazy money? Walker, Cancelo, he who shall not be named, chilwell, Wan-Bissaka all over £45 million. Seems to be the going rate these days for a fullback.
You have a point. Before the summer before we were linked I wouldn’t have had him down anywhere near that fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.