Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see him in Tescos. People at the club speak to him regular.
I would always see Raheem Sterling in Tesco and sometimes in Sainsbury.
Really nice guy! I‘d spend hours talking it never bothered him, always had a smile on his face and a very good listener.

I do love Gillette, and their life size celebrity cardboard advertising!

I would hazard a guess that, if Brighton don't sell and they deny the player a move to the Premier league champions therefore denying him Champions League football, he wouldn't be happy.

If playing in the Champions League is something he needs to be happy then he fucked up by signing a five year contract with Brighton.

But he seemed happy enough not playing Champions League football last season.

If playing in the Champions League is something he needs to be happy then he fucked up by signing a five year contract with Brighton.

I take it this fella has ambition? It's not the same circumstances as last season.

I would hazard a guess that, if Brighton don't sell and they deny the player a move to the Premier league champions therefore denying him Champions League football, he wouldn't be happy.
He was happy enough to escape Laliga and sign up for Brighton 12 months ago, so unless his club agrees to sell, unhappy or not, he had better get his head down and honor his contract.

He was happy enough to escape Laliga and sign up for Brighton 12 months ago, so unless his club agrees to sell, unhappy or not, he had better get his head down and honor his contract.
I'am confident he will get champions league football which i suspect both he and the club understands, I'm not sure however it will be after one season into a long contract, securing player of the season and with no ready replacement

No disrespect to Brighton but if he keeps on playing well, Cucurella won't be at Brighton in the long term. Hopefully he will be wearing a sky blue shirt this coming season, but if City don't sign him another club probably will in the next couple of years.

No disrespect to Brighton but if he keeps on playing well, Cucurella won't be at Brighton in the long term. Hopefully he will be wearing a sky blue shirt this coming season, but if City don't sign him another club probably will in the next couple of years.
My feeling is we get one more season whilst we find and bed in a ready replacement. Any Brighton fan can see he is quality and will be deluded to think we get 4 years from him...just wont happen

Yeah Brighton will be very happy with that as they get at least another year and still get good money for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.