Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Chelsea were signing swp did we have sad twats register on Chelsea forums and sprout shit like these clowns? It’s the closest scenario I can think off but with way more emotional attachment due to academy and years here. I was gutted about him leaving but joining Chelsea forums to lodge my displeasure was never a thought.
They will all disappear in a puff of smoke once he signs , just like the Villa fans last year with Grealish

they are just trying to ease their insecurities by coming on here, trying to wish away the transfer by convincing us all that it’s not happening

If playing in the Champions League is something he needs to be happy then he fucked up by signing a five year contract with Brighton.

But he seemed happy enough not playing Champions League football last season.
He didn’t fuck up…..but we’re a stepping stone for ambitious ‘top’ players and any of our lot need to accept that……if he doesn’t go in this window and has another stellar season we won’t stand in his way. If we did it would mean ambitious players won’t sign for us in the future.

He didn’t fuck up…..but we’re a stepping stone for ambitious ‘top’ players and any of our lot need to accept that……if he doesn’t go in this window and has another stellar season we won’t stand in his way. If we did it would mean ambitious players won’t sign for us in the future.

Right but he'll leave when it's beneficial for Brighton and at a price they're happy with, not when we or the player decide, obviously.

If he really thought he'd be able to walk to a Champions League club one year into a five year deal then he'd be an idiot.

I suspect, however, that he's not about to throw his toys out of the pram if his current club don't let him go for less than he's worth.

Yeah Brighton will be very happy with that as they get at least another year and still ger good money for him.
Of course, there is a flipside to that argument, where an average / bad season could result in his stock falling and his market value dropping from 45m to, say, 25m.

Its not like we havent proposed bog sums for players before who have gone on to absolutely tank for their clubs who've refused our offer in the seasons after (or sign for Utd).

Fabien Ruiz, Fred, Alexis Sanchez all spring to mind.

Its about choosing the right time to sell for any club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.