Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
If playing in the Champions League is something he needs to be happy then he fucked up by signing a five year contract with Brighton.

But he seemed happy enough not playing Champions League football last season.
I mean who knows Barcelona will come calling for him with big sums next season

Of course, there is a flipside to that argument, where an average / bad season could result in his stock falling and his market value dropping from 45m to, say, 25m.

Its not like we havent proposed bog sums for players before who have gone on to absolutely tank for their clubs who've refused our offer in the seasons after (or sign for Utd).

Fabien Ruiz, Fred, Alexis Sanchez all spring to mind.

Its about choosing the right time to sell for any club.
Yes that’s the risk though I think in the latter two cases the selling club still got good money.

He was happy enough to escape Laliga and sign up for Brighton 12 months ago, so unless his club agrees to sell, unhappy or not, he had better get his head down and honor his contract.
I think we all feel that way about our players honouring contracts which they were happy to sign, However!! it isn't something the players do in this day and age. I'm afraid If he wants the move? he will get it his agent will see to that, It's just the way it is.

I think we all feel that way about our players honouring contracts which they were happy to sign, However!! it isn't something the players do in this day and age. I'm afraid If he wants the move? he will get it his agent will see to that, It's just the way it is.
It is but these players piss me off, if the clubs agree a deal good, if not, tough sh1t.

I'am confident he will get champions league football which i suspect both he and the club understands, I'm not sure however it will be after one season into a long contract, securing player of the season and with no ready replacement
To be honest I take mentions of Champions league football with a pinch of salt.

Of course some players want to play at the highest level, for the biggest clubs but they also want big fat pay days and far too many players are more interested in the latter.

I mean who knows Barcelona will come calling for him with big sums next season
He is La masia product he came through their academy if Barca comes calling in next year's he will go there , and they have old Jordi Alba and they might replace him with cucu who knows. Erica Garcia did that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.