Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Cucurella over then both

It's about quality over quantity, Raum and Sosa are crossing assist kings but Cucurella whole game is on a different level

Raum would make a good back-up, Sosa less so....hes a bit too weak defensively
He's more complete than both right now. The latter two could be coached to improve defensively, i'll be happy with any right now

Oooops!

OOOOOPSSSSS this is the first two season in Prem.

Probably supporting the rags or the dippers.
Did you vent your frustration on his being sold, or were you happy to see him leave?
What's the difference between him leaving to join Tottingham and Cucurella potentially leaving to join City?
I'll be genuinely interested to hear your answer.
I will give u my opinion, Bissouma only had 1 yr left on his contract, in Jan Villa offered £50m. But we decided to keep him i think in hope we would have our best finish. Luckily this happened but cost the club £15 to £20 million. Kind of happy he went to Spurs as i think they will do better than Villa. Happy for Bissouma.
Cucu is to good for us, and its good that a club like City want him, and i believe itsconly a matter of time and good luck to him. I think he will do well with City and win trophies wuth you. I have no problem with that. Its a case of how much he will cost. I think the fee will be £40 to £45 million, with a few add ons.
Im resigned to the fact that we will only be a stepping stone to greater things and at the moment im enjoying the ride. Hopefully we will get a new LB in time. Was hoping it was going to be the one from Rangers who went to Ajax but no. Its not that long ago we were playing at Withdean.
We are all love our clubs its just some take it a bit to far, especially when on other teams message boards. Dont judge us all like that.

Both clubs have come a long way, us from getting a draw at Hereford to secure league football and ground sharing with Gillingham of all places, seeing u in league 2 and that play off final.

Sham we not trying to sell to the rags. I can see how that would happen can we have player x, yes he will cost you £40 million, oh ok we thought hes worth more than that will £60 million do.

But is it needed?
I argue we could have kept Jesus and zinch.
We are losing characters from the team which is never good and going into a new season with a thin squad yet again.
Yes. The players don’t want to stay due to lack of game time. The squad is fine. We have more than enough to win a trophy or two.

We will move on if that is the case. We tend give you a slightly lower fee and then give your club more money depending Cucurella reaches his full potential. Leeds were in the same boat with Phillips and we ended up paying below £50m (although they will get their £45m)

We paid £45m (plus add ons which did bring it up to £50m) for Kyle Walker who had been playing at a higher level for longer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.