Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
£50 Million and we'll start the negiotation upwards, you lot now need a left back I believe

Why do fans always argue that their club won't take " less than .......... " when they have absolutely no fucking idea about transfer negotiations ?

Brighton and City will both have prices in mind to get the deal over the line, and if those prices are too far apart ,City will walk away and buy so alternative.

The people involved are professionals not fans who are totally detached from reality on transfers and player values.

But if giving it the " tough negotiator " makes you feel better , just carry on.

Tbh I am disappointed that Brighton have not rolled over and made this an easy deal. Bought for £15 and demand north of £50 is crazy. Bloom must need to service some of the debt. Cucu is still relatively unknown. £35-40m should have been enough. If the rags had called Brighton would have lubed up. Jealousy is alive and kicking. Leeds only decent club we have dealt with recently.

I will give u my opinion, Bissouma only had 1 yr left on his contract, in Jan Villa offered £50m. But we decided to keep him i think in hope we would have our best finish. Luckily this happened but cost the club £15 to £20 million. Kind of happy he went to Spurs as i think they will do better than Villa. Happy for Bissouma.
Cucu is to good for us, and its good that a club like City want him, and i believe itsconly a matter of time and good luck to him. I think he will do well with City and win trophies wuth you. I have no problem with that. Its a case of how much he will cost. I think the fee will be £40 to £45 million, with a few add ons.
Im resigned to the fact that we will only be a stepping stone to greater things and at the moment im enjoying the ride. Hopefully we will get a new LB in time. Was hoping it was going to be the one from Rangers who went to Ajax but no. Its not that long ago we were playing at Withdean.
We are all love our clubs its just some take it a bit to far, especially when on other teams message boards. Dont judge us all like that.

Both clubs have come a long way, us from getting a draw at Hereford to secure league football and ground sharing with Gillingham of all places, seeing u in league 2 and that play off final.

Sham we not trying to sell to the rags. I can see how that would happen can we have player x, yes he will cost you £40 million, oh ok we thought hes worth more than that will £60 million do.
Fine post - impressed you remember our Gillingham playoff. Most fans seem to think we were founded 14 year ago

£50 million seriously?? Do we get the pier and the pavilion to put in Mary D’s beer garden for that?? Deary me…

Why do fans always argue that their club won't take " less than .......... " when they have absolutely no fucking idea about transfer negotiations ?

Brighton and City will both have prices in mind to get the deal over the line, and if those prices are too far apart ,City will walk away and buy so alternative.

The people involved are professionals not fans who are totally detached from reality on transfers and player values.

But if giving it the " tough negotiator " makes you feel better , just carry on.
Koulibaly, Kounde, Kane ...

£50 Million and we'll start the negiotation upwards, you lot now need a left back I believe
It’s not our 1st go on the roundabout..
A deal for our chosen Left back will have already agreed before we agreed to let Zinny go. We’ll all find out who and for how much over the next couple of days. You seriously think we’re only just starting to negotiate, it’s more likely your lot wanting it kept QT so you can get a decent replacement without having the city tax put on yous

£50m for a cancelo back-up...pep won 4 PL titles with one inverted and one overlapping wing back...and now the majority on here and jounalists suggest we should play like klopp... in the process we sell a loyal servant, block youth players and bench/rotate cancelo/walker.....everything for a nobody who will piss off to spain in 3 years time and had racist allegations in the past

£50m for a cancelo back-up...pep won 4 PL titles with one inverted and one overlapping wing back...and now the majority on here and jounalists suggest we should play like klopp... in the process we sell a loyal servant, block youth players and bench/rotate cancelo/walker.....everything for a nobody who will piss off to spain in 3 years time and had racist allegations in the past
Lol

Rag or a wum

... Marc however is one season into a 5 year contract after playing left back as a new position, he smashed it and got player of the season.

All Brighton fans I think accept he'll go, just hoping we get one more season out of him! If not we'd expect market value to help keep the club ticking over with its business model we have
Marc's market value is £25m on Transfermarket per mid June '22.
They've valued Kalvin Phillips at £45m back in March, if you know what I mean.
Surely we'd pay some more.
45m would be much more than "market value".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.