Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a fucking shite about 40-45 or 50m just get him signed fuck the transfer fee its not my money

People playing Director of Football its embarrassing just get the kid signed

Hes young, quality on the ball & with his feet his passing & assist are awesome what more do people want
If you think Brighton are about to loose there best defender for 30m then give your heads a wobble
If Pep wants him & is prepared to let Zinchenko go then who are we right now to criticise anyone at City

Get the lad in & unless we are going to go balls deep on a suprise signing or we get an injury then City are done & done early
1658206709727.png

Here we go again, it's not our money, fuck it get it paid.

We are a well run, successful club for a reason, we pay what the player is worth, nothing more, nothing less, fools are easily parted from their money.

You need 11 players and probably a manager, Potter will be off as soon as possible, that is a man with ambition far greater than your club.

I wish you well on your goals for next season, 40 points!
Our goals next season is top 10 and a cup run.

You think Grealish is worth £100m???
I don't think he is worth 1/2 of what we paid, I never got him at Villa and what I witnessed last season did not surprise me.

People on here keep saying he needed 12 months to settle in, we will see, I am not holding my breath for Jackie boy, I hope I am very wrong.

I don't think he is worth 1/2 of what we paid, I never got him at Villa and what I witnessed last season did not surprise me.

People on here keep saying he needed 12 months to settle in, we will see, I am not holding my breath for Jackie boy, I hope I am very wrong.
A 1000-likes to you.
But be ready to be crucified by the fanboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.