Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerry Gow wants to talk to you.
So does Jim.

hqdefault.jpg

£50m for a cancelo back-up...pep won 4 PL titles with one inverted and one overlapping wing back...and now the majority on here and jounalists suggest we should play like klopp... in the process we sell a loyal servant, block youth players and bench/rotate cancelo/walker.....everything for a nobody who will piss off to spain in 3 years time and had racist allegations in the past
A loyal servant?

A squad player who we took a chance on, paid him well, gave me the best possible coaching, he became the captain of his country and an infinite better player.

IF he leaves he leaves with our best wishes and thanks.

You need to give your head a wobble.

Tbh I am disappointed that Brighton have not rolled over and made this an easy deal. Bought for £15 and demand north of £50 is crazy. Bloom must need to service some of the debt. Cucu is still relatively unknown. £35-40m should have been enough. If the rags had called Brighton would have lubed up. Jealousy is alive and kicking. Leeds only decent club we have dealt with recently.
Bloom’s debt doesn’t get serviced……

£50m for a cancelo back-up...pep won 4 PL titles with one inverted and one overlapping wing back...and now the majority on here and jounalists suggest we should play like klopp... in the process we sell a loyal servant, block youth players and bench/rotate cancelo/walker.....everything for a nobody who will piss off to spain in 3 years time and had racist allegations in the past
terrible wum

£50 Million and we'll start the negiotation upwards, you lot now need a left back I believe
You need 11 players and probably a manager, Potter will be off as soon as possible, that is a man with ambition far greater than your club.

I wish you well on your goals for next season, 40 points!

Who gives a fucking shite about 40-45 or 50m just get him signed fuck the transfer fee its not my money

People playing Director of Football its embarrassing just get the kid signed

Hes young, quality on the ball & with his feet his passing & assist are awesome what more do people want
If you think Brighton are about to loose there best defender for 30m then give your heads a wobble
If Pep wants him & is prepared to let Zinchenko go then who are we right now to criticise anyone at City

Get the lad in & unless we are going to go balls deep on a suprise signing or we get an injury then City are done & done early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.