Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be realistic, just keep in the division and become profitable.
We finished 9th last season so top 10 is realistic (not easy) and I remember going to Wembley not long ago with you lot knocking us out of the cup so realistic (not easy). If we sell players for good prices then being profitable will be realistic.

I don't think he is worth 1/2 of what we paid, I never got him at Villa and what I witnessed last season did not surprise me.

People on here keep saying he needed 12 months to settle in, we will see, I am not holding my breath for Jackie boy, I hope I am very wrong.
So in that case you payed more than what he is worth. I suspect you might be doing the same here.

We finished 9th last season so top 10 is realistic (not easy) and I remember going to Wembley not long ago with you lot knocking us out of the cup so realistic (not easy). If we sell players for good prices then being profitable will be realistic.
9th was superb last season but there were some very poor sides, this season a lot of the big clubs have improved, the likes of Newcastle, Arsenal and sadly the rags will be a lot better, if you get mid table it will be a great achievement.

I think you have realistic ambitions of top 10, whether or not you keep Cucurella. However, I think Yves Bissouma will be the biggest void to fill. But you have a top class manager, so I think he'll have a plan.

9th was superb last season but there were some very poor sides, this season a lot of the big clubs have improved, the likes of Newcastle, Arsenal and sadly the rags will be a lot better, if you get mid table it will be a great achievement.
Arsenal finished above us anyway and its true about Newcastle.Leicester hasn't. I know on the face of it we haven't but with the players coming back from loan I think we are as strong as last season with a little more depth.

Arsenal finished above us anyway and its true about Newcastle.Leicester hasn't. I know on the face of it we haven't but with the players coming back from loan I think we are as strong as last season with a little more depth.
What's going on a Leicester? I could see them struggling big time next season, losing players and their best players.

I think you have realistic ambitions of top 10, whether or not you keep Cucurella. However, I think Yves Bissouma will be the biggest void to fill. But you have a top class manager, so I think he'll have a plan.
We do have a plan. I'm really excited about Coicedo. He played the last 8 games and in my opinion potentially better than Bissouma. We also have Mwepu and Mc Allister is starting to show he can play there. In my opinion Bissoumas replacement will come from within the current squad, just like Ben Whites replacement was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.