Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on a Leicester? I could see them struggling big time next season, losing players and their best players.
I’ve had a good bet on Rodgers being sacked first and I think it could happen as they could struggle next season.

I don't think he is worth 1/2 of what we paid, I never got him at Villa and what I witnessed last season did not surprise me.

People on here keep saying he needed 12 months to settle in, we will see, I am not holding my breath for Jackie boy, I hope I am very wrong.
Likes to go out and get pissed which doesn’t really fit into peps way of thinking . Never to far away from the tabloids is our jack .

I don't think he is worth 1/2 of what we paid, I never got him at Villa and what I witnessed last season did not surprise me.

People on here keep saying he needed 12 months to settle in, we will see, I am not holding my breath for Jackie boy, I hope I am very wrong.
Nonsense. Jack is doing well and will improve. Why the need to take such a negative stance? Don’t get it.

Nonsense. Jack is doing well and will improve. Why the need to take such a negative stance? Don’t get it.

Someone asked if they thought he was worth £100m. I think that's a reasonable question when people are debating the reported valuation of Cucurella.

Not trying to put the lad down but that was a stupid amount to pay for Grealish and it was always going to be held against us when it came to signing future players.

Likes to go out and get pissed which doesn’t really fit into peps way of thinking . Never to far away from the tabloids is our jack .
One thing I will say, he looks like he has lost a lot of timer over the summer, not sure he has been in the gym or at the side of the road throwing up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.