Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. Selling Zinchenko and still having problems with signing a left-back. It's not our wish, but obligatory, must have transfer.

Jack has not done well, he has been disappointing so far, no negativity, just realism of a vastly overvalued player.
The club lifted the premier league title and Jack played a role. The money digs in comparison to his contribution will never go away sadly, even from our own fans.

It’s not his fault Villa set £100m fee. He is a player that will grow in confidence and we as fans need to back him.

I don't get it. Selling Zinchenko and still having problems with signing a left-back. It's not our wish, but obligatory, must have transfer.

How do you know we’re having problems? I guess it’s just negotiations and we’re confident of getting someone in.

How do you know we’re having problems? I guess it’s just negotiations and we’re confident of getting someone in.
IMO getting left-back is obligatory even having Zinchenko. We should have two left-footed LB just for a right balance.

Don’t want him now Zin is weighing up his options. Keep the Ukrainian and weight things up next summer. Lb has plenty of cover.

Now how about that firework, blow the door off, here we go again singing? :-)

Don’t want him now Zin is weighing up his options. Keep the Ukrainian and weight things up next summer. Lb has plenty of cover.

Now how about that firework, blow the door off, here we go again singing? :-)

If Zinchenko goes means signing Cucurella and him staying means we don’t, then I want him to go. Zinchenko has always been a squad player. Great guy, had some v good performances and some bad ones. But the chance to improve our starting 11 with a left footed left back for the first time in god knows how long would be huge for us imo. Particularly with a giant like Haaland in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.