Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but this is absurd if City do this again, like they did with Kane. What's the point in 'making someone your priority target', find out the fee, claim it's £20m more than you want to pay and that you'll walk away if it's not lowered!? Particularly after selling a LB.

Brighton have no need or obligation to lower their estimation by such a great amount. Bizarre strategy.
You think we should just stump up whatever a club quotes? Hmm sounds like a miles better strategy

I genuinely think he'd do a great job and would be become WC at City under Guardiola.

How I see it playing out is that Bloom will let him go for an offer of £55+, (Ben White went for £50 and had CB replacements ready - Which I suspect is why he went in a speedy deal) Cucu will know this after signing just last year with another 4 years contract remaining.

I suspect if this happens we then can get a quality left back, Cucu knows we can then happily let him go to a far higher standard level of football whilst we have a ready replacement in place and his family for one more year don't have to uproot.

When he goes, be that this year or next, Brighton fans of course will be gutted but will wish him luck and yes he is more than suited to City

Last edited:
Or just wait a few weeks and wait for confirmation from the club when they eventually announce a new left back? Really not that big of a deal.
I know mate- it was a poor attempt at a joke

Was Blackburn not in the dark recently re Zin? Not sure what info he is getting at the min but it seems bit all over the place.
Good point! Well kinda, he said something about the deal not being totally done and that was after that presser by Zinny. Could be something like that.

Evidently he was on some parts of his report.
what, that said we'll walk away if the price isn't right? I don't think anyone doubted that

I just don't see the panic at all, of course we walk away if the price isn't right, we'll get someone else and they'll be great. or we'll get him and he'll be great. as long as we get a fullback i'm chilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.