Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. He had a release clause of £100m.

The only way we could get Grealish is by paying the release clause.

It Cucurella doesn’t have one, it’s irrelevant to this transfer.
Cucurella has a reported 50M tagged to his name. Brighton said they will not stand in his way if money comes. So the argument isn't valid.
And the point was what had grealish done for us to trigger the 100M release clause. That was the comment i was responding to

Zinchenko has played in a title winning squad for the last 5 years, is still young, national team captain, versatile. Cucurella has had one good season at a mid-table side. I can see why we wouldn't think he's worth more than Zinchenko, the problem with that is, we've sold Zinchenko cheaply, and that's not Brightons problem.

Cucurella has a reported 50M tagged to his name. Brighton said they will not stand in his way if money comes. So the argument isn't valid.
And the point was what had grealish done for us to trigger the 100M release clause. That was the comment i was responding to
We wanted him at all costs.

Maybe we don’t feel the same about Cucurella.

Maybe we’re haggling this time, whereas we couldn’t last time.

That was easy, because Pep wanted him at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.