Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question now is what happens if we sign this fella and Mendy is found not guilty? (although it looks like Mendy will need to get used to not dropping the soap....)

Linked with grabbing Taveres from Arsenal this afternoon.
That sounds like gossip, Bloom/Barber and Potters model isnt acquiring players on loan's but to buy quality youth, develop and sell on as profit.

Tavares I am 98.5% sure is paper talk

Brighton haven't got a second choice left back and I'm not sure they will get one quickjy short of £35 million. Easiest plan of action is to stick with what they have got. Dan Burn was the most likely replacement last season and his departure caused a drop in form.
£35m plus Mendy. All seriousness. I am sure they can go raid a lower team or get united to loan them shaw for a season. Bound to be a Greggs on the pier -:)

Question now is what happens if we sign this fella and Mendy is found not guilty? (although it looks like Mendy will need to get used to not dropping the soap....)
Mendy can warm the bench and get sold next season for all we care

That sounds like gossip, Bloom/Barber and Potters model isnt acquiring players on loan's but to buy quality youth, develop and sell on as profit.

Tavares I am 98.5% sure is paper talk
Arsenal are willing to sell it seems, player is pissed hes being put up for loan.

42m with add ons feels about right. Brighton deserve a decent wack for thier best player, could easily argue they deserve a bit more. We know how it feels, it happened to us in the past, you can't blame them for being pissed at the thought of losing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.