Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might convince Bloom to drop the asking price a bit though. Hopefully we may pay somewhere in the middle around £40m. Or offer a player exchange someone like Delap

I doubt Brighton wants Delap, he have alot of potential but he is still too green. They rather take their chances with experienced striker.

Unless Brighton can get him with no buyback option then forget about it.

The only player we were interested in was mcatee as we had a £10m bid rejected around October but doubt you guys will sell him since he is very highly rated and a quality player

The only player we were interested in was mcatee as we had a £10m bid rejected around October but doubt you guys will sell him since he is very highly rated and a quality player
McAtee is staying this season , so that won’t happen

We already had the intention of replacing Zinny with Cucurella before moving Zinny. Therefore, we should have no problem paying a higher price tag than the 32mil we’ll be receiving. Have no problem with City offering around 43mil + 7mil in add ons. Works for all parties and is a compromise from everyone.
I can see that you’ve only posted 30 times so just a heads up - posting sensible opinions will not be tolerated around these parts. You’re really going to need to be a bit more hysterical.

I think he will go to you now.I think it will be £45 plus 5 add ons or a player a like McAtee with £40m cash. I don't think it will be much below 50. You paid £40m for Ake from Bournemouth, and this season you paid £45m for Phillips. £30m is an insult and these two players are good examples why we are not being out of order.

I'll be honest, didn't follow him much last season but by all accounts sounds a cracking player. We absolutely need a lb and hope this happens.

Agree with the clubs policy of having a ceiling price. Don't agree with the stick Brighton are getting on here, they're going to aim for 50m based on what we've paid before for full backs..

I say it will get done around early 40's and hopefully the end of ins and outs then for us.

One more thing. All this nonsense anout Cuckoo pushing for a move. He'll be wasting his time. It won't happen. Bloom is like Levy. It's like the Harry Kane saga. Cuckoo is tied to a long contract that he can do nothing about. Like Levy and Kane, if City won't pay close to Bloom's asking price for Cucko, Cuckoo will stay at Brighton for at least another season. Don't expect Cuckoo to go public and kick up a fuss about it, as he won't.
But there's a difference:
keeping Kane was the factor to play for top4 and CL money or not
while Cucu will secure Brighton... err... mid table. Would Brighton be relegated w/o Cucu? Don't think so.

Actually Brighton should do a crowd funding if other clubs and fans want Brighton to resist our offer and miss out pay day just to bully us.

We have other options like Raum and Sosa. Why do we only focus on Cucurella? Brighton knows we sold Zinchenko and now we have 0 left backs, so they think we have to buy left back. They will try to rob us. Selling Zinchenko before getting left back was not good idea. Bad business from the board.
Yeah but just get over it really

Cucurella and his agent pushing from their side should hopefully help things. I think we'll arrive at a deal eventually.

But there's a difference:
keeping Kane was the factor to play for top4 and CL money or not
while Cucu will secure Brighton... err... mid table. Would Brighton be relegated w/o Cucu? Don't think so.

Actually Brighton should do a crowd funding if other clubs and fans want Brighton to resist our offer and miss out pay day just to bully us.
You are bullying us. How can you buy Ake for £40m and Phillips £45m then think £30m is ok for Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.