Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to him and his agent. They are really pushing for the move.

I have said on this thread it will be the agent that starts pushing. He did it at Barca it’s why there’s a rocky relationship between Barca and Cucurellas agent.

I didn't say you DO, it was an IF.

And hey, you know how negotiations work, esp. if Bloom never sets an asking price. Why should we open high if we don't even know what you'd happily accept?
All good, next bid to follow (or it already is quietly agreed and you look for a replacement).
I'm sure its not agreed yet. Starting low yes but a low bid you think will be accepted.

Thats not negotiating. Thats trying to unsettle a player. I'm sure your lot knew we would never accept that, If it was negotiating it would be the lowest amount you think we would accept.

Unsettle a player? He desperately wants to come to us you do understand that yeah? We're not the sort of club to play games to try and unsettle someone. We do our homework first and talk with the players representatives to check if they want to join us. Only then do we talk money.

I'm sure its not agreed yet. Starting low yes but a low bid you think will be accepted.
Surely not. Txiki is aware of your good cards - except the player wishes to leave, that would change things.

If you were the player wouldn't you speak out what you wish for
at such an incredible opportunity?

You need to get your head around this. City lowballing isn’t bullying. We know he wants to come so are feeling your club up to see what we can get away with.

City know that 30 million isn’t enough just as much as I knew that asking to shag Jenny Clapham on the night I met her after the youth club disco wasn’t on the cards. She was drunk though and did want a bit of attention. Asking for a shag was outrageous. She wanted to keep her dignity, I wanted a bit of action. We both got our way with a bit of fingering, maintained our pride and walked away happy.

We don’t want to bum you, just a bit of fingering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.