Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's a difference:
keeping Kane was the factor to play for top4 and CL money or not
while Cucu will secure Brighton... err... mid table. Would Brighton be relegated w/o Cucu? Don't think so.

Actually Brighton should do a crowd funding if other clubs and fans want Brighton to resist our offer and miss out pay day just to bully us.

I’m looking at it from Bloom’s point of view.

Like Levy with Kane, Bloom has a price in his head for Cuckoo. He may stick to that price or go a bit lower with negotiations? Bloom knows City are desperate for a left back. He also knows Cuckoo has a watertight 4 contract. He also knows Brighton won’t be relegated this season, so the PL money will keep on rolling in. Bloom is under no pressure whatsoever to sell Cuckoo, bar in private from Cuckoo and his agent, which probably won’t wash with Bloom, just like it didn’t with Levy with Kane and his agent brother. City either pay the asking price or there abouts, or walk away, otherwise Bloom won’t sell Cuckoo to City.

Leeds accepted your first offer. and you paid Haalands buy out clause. If he didn't have one you wouldn't have got him for £51m.
You are very forthcoming with your views on how City operate. Get a box of tissue’s ready as your boy is gone. Money this and money that, it don’t really make a difference.

You are charging an inflated fee for a player with very little premier experience. We have every right to ask you why? And to come in lower. Brighton buys players on the premise they can leave if a bigger fish arrives. I don’t see why you are now throwing the toys out of the pram when the blue fish is staring you in the face.

£40m is the fee bloom should be happy to take. We are not here to be fleeced by any club, any more.

One more thing. All this nonsense anout Cuckoo pushing for a move. He'll be wasting his time. It won't happen. Bloom is like Levy. It's like the Harry Kane saga. Cuckoo is tied to a long contract that he can do nothing about. Like Levy and Kane, if City won't pay close to Bloom's asking price for Cucko, Cuckoo will stay at Brighton for at least another season. Don't expect Cuckoo to go public and kick up a fuss about it, as he won't.

Main difference here is that Kane is the face of Spurs, England captain, phenomenal player, going to a rival, were about £50m apart in our valuations and likely only pursuing it because we were told of this so called gentleman’s agreement he had.

This is Brighton’s best player and we’re (apparently) £20m apart in valuation.

You need to get your head around this. City lowballing isn’t bullying. We know he wants to come so are feeling your club up to see what we can get away with.

City know that 30 million isn’t enough just as much as I knew that asking to shag Jenny Clapham on the night I met her after the youth club disco wasn’t on the cards. She was drunk though and did want a bit of attention. Asking for a shag was outrageous. She wanted to keep her dignity, I wanted a bit of action. We both got our way with a bit of fingering, maintained our pride and walked away happy.

We don’t want to bum you, just a bit of fingering.
You are right, its not bullying but £30m is an insult, and it has unsettled him. You will get him, but you didn't have to do that.

You need to get your head around this. City lowballing isn’t bullying. We know he wants to come so are feeling your club up to see what we can get away with.

City know that 30 million isn’t enough just as much as I knew that asking to shag Jenny Clapham on the night I met her after the youth club disco wasn’t on the cards. She was drunk though and did want a bit of attention. Asking for a shag was outrageous. She wanted to keep her dignity, I wanted a bit of action. We both got our way with a bit of fingering, maintained our pride and walked away happy.

We don’t want to bum you, just a bit of fingering.

Something tells me you just wanted to tell us you’d fingered Jenny Clapham there mate. Weren’t too fussed about the context were you?

You are very forthcoming with your views on how City operate. Get a box of tissue’s ready as your boy is gone. Money this and money that, it don’t really make a difference.

You are charging an inflated fee for a player with very little premier experience. We have every right to ask you why? And to come in lower. Brighton buys players on the premise they can leave if a bigger fish arrives. I don’t see why you are now throwing the toys out of the pram when the blue fish is staring you in the face.

£40m is the fee bloom should be happy to take. We are not here to be fleeced by any club, any more.
But you offered £30m, so you are trying to fleece us at the moment and why is £40 a fee we should be happy with when you paid £45 for Phillips.

Main difference here is that Kane is the face of Spurs, England captain, phenomenal player, going to a rival, were about £50m apart in our valuations and likely only pursuing it because we were told of this so called gentleman’s agreement he had.

This is Brighton’s best player and we’re (apparently) £20m apart in valuation.

That’s why his price was £100mill more. If the reports are true that City put 4 bids in? All 4 bids were rejected by Levy. Bloom has already rejected 1 bid. What people have to understand is Bloom is pretty much like Levy In that sense. Ask Arsenal after negotiationing with Bloom and buying Ben White.

You are right, its not bullying but £30m is an insult, and it has unsettled him. You will get him, but you didn't have to do that.
He was unsettled long before we offered 30. If you think that this was the moment that he became unsettled, then I don’t know what to say. The personal terms won’t be an issue so you almost have to remove MC from the picture while the clubs talk transfer fee. As you’ve heard players say a million times - “I didn’t decide the fee.”

Brighton have allegedly decided on 50, City would be happy to pay 40. Surely you understand that is starting 10 million lower than we expect to pay is exactly the same as you demanding 10 million more than you’d maybe accept is the same? The numbers couldn’t be more straightforward. I expect our next bid to be 37ish and you lot to move towards 45.

He was unsettled long before we offered 30. If you think that this was the moment that he became unsettled, then I don’t know what to say. The personal terms won’t be an issue so you almost have to remove MC from the picture while the clubs talk transfer fee. As you’ve heard players say a million times - “I didn’t decide the fee.”

Brighton have allegedly decided on 50, City would be happy to pay 40. Surely you understand that is starting 10 million lower than we expect to pay is exactly the same as you demanding 10 million more than you’d maybe accept is the same? The numbers couldn’t be more straightforward. I expect our next bid to be 37ish and you lot to move towards 45.
Bloom would not have put a price on his head. All that has been said is we are using Whites transfer as our template. That is why £50m+ is the figure thrown about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.