Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Its like bidding on a house but offering a price you would pay for a car.
Nobody would be stupid enough to put a house up for sale, not signify what the asking price is and then be insulted when people offer less than what they have in their mind.

Nobody would be stupid enough to put a house up for sale, not signify what the asking price is and then be insulted when people offer less than what they have in their mind.
What part of using the White transfer as a template didn't you understand? That is not giving a price but gives context for the transfer.

What part of using the White transfer as a template didn't you understand? That is not giving a price but gives context for the transfer.
I might have had one lager too many but you seemed to be saying that (50 million) Ben White is the template, not the expected fee. So the expected fee could realistically be between 40 and 60 million. We don’t know so are hopeful that it’s nearer 40 and have started negotiating at 30.

You seem to want us to start at 50 when you might take 45 for all we know.

Leeds United went down the pan negotiating the way you seem to expect us to.

I get that you want to keep the player and defend your club but honestly, spell out what exactly City should have done as an opening move in your opinion because I am truly lost.

I might have had one lager too many but you seemed to be saying that (50 million) Ben White is the template, not the expected fee. So the expected fee could realistically be between 40 and 60 million. We don’t know so are hopeful that it’s nearer 40 and have started negotiating at 30.

You seem to want us to start at 50 when you might take 45 for all we know.

Leeds United went down the pan negotiating the way you seem to expect us to.

I get that you want to keep the player and defend your club but honestly, spell out what exactly City should have done as an opening move in your opinion because I am truly lost.
It should of started at close to £40m. If you don't want to pay very close to £50m you should have left us alone. He made it clear he couldn't turn you down, we made it clear that we wouldn't stand in his way if a reasonable offer came in.

You have history of paying around £50m for defensive players. You even paid £45m for a similar quality player this very transfer window. But you are dealing with little old Brighton so you thought the offer should reflect that and we should be grateful in doubling our money in a 12 month period.

That’s why his price was £100mill more. If the reports are true that City put 4 bids in? All 4 bids were rejected by Levy. Bloom has already rejected 1 bid. What people have to understand is Bloom is pretty much like Levy In that sense. Ask Arsenal after negotiationing with Bloom and buying Ben White.
Can we just stop acting like Bloom is a dictator or an inconsiderate person.

Calm down, the money people are discussing. No one knows what the final deal would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.