Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you offered £30m, so you are trying to fleece us at the moment and why is £40 a fee we should be happy with when you paid £45 for Phillips.
Philips fee should have been higher but he only wanted City and Leeds needed the money. I don’t see why you are so offended. Do you think Getafe are happy you only paid £15m? Sounds like you took the piss. The faux outrage is all too predictable. Most clubs have a problem with City. You are nothing new.

The football hierarchy is what it is.

City should have gone in with £35mill-£37.5mill, with add-ons taking the total to £42.5mill. Even Brighton fans would have agreed that would have been a fair offer. And if Bloom had said no, the 2nd and final offer of £45mill-£47.5mill including add-ons. Still less than the £50mill Bloom wants, but City won’t pay.

Bloom would not have put a price on his head. All that has been said is we are using Whites transfer as our template. That is why £50m+ is the figure thrown about.
We'll have to hear about this Ben White transfer for the next 20 years.

Something tells me you just wanted to tell us you’d fingered Jenny Clapham there mate. Weren’t too fussed about the context were you?
Mate - I was in the 3rd year of the local Catholic High School. She was the Head Girl of the local C of E School. Two years older than me and a stunner.

Only Tyrone nailing that Romanian strumpet Alina on Coro has been as unlikely a combination in the three decades that have passed since that glorious May night.

Philips fee should have been higher but he only wanted City and Leeds needed the money. I don’t see why you are so offended. Do you think Getafe are happy you only paid £15m? Sounds like you took the piss. The faux outrage is all too predictable. Most clubs have a problem with City. You are nothing new.

The football hierarchy is what it is.
We paid his buy out clause. It took so long because he was at the Olympics and we wanted to pay in instalments. They said no and we paid all at once. We couldn't pay them any more money.

Bloom would not have put a price on his head. All that has been said is we are using Whites transfer as our template. That is why £50m+ is the figure thrown about.
So you haven’t put a price on his head but us offering 30 million is an insult?

I’m confused here.

You’re painting yourself into a corner.

“We know the player wants to join you but aren’t prepared to tell you what we might accept. Don’t you dare bid lower than the number that only we know though or we’ll accuse you of bullying.”

So you haven’t put a price on his head but us offering 30 million is an insult?

I’m confused here.

You’re painting yourself into a corner.

“We know the player wants to join you but aren’t prepared to tell you what we might accept. Don’t you dare bid lower than the number that only we know though or we’ll accuse you of bullying.”
Yes. Its like bidding on a house but offering a price you would pay for a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.