Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delap to Brighton surely makes the most sense?
Most sense to who.....us maybe as he won't play except caribou cup.
Brighton? I know most of our EDS are hugely overrated on here, ending up playing (or not in many cases) a level below the prem. Will Brighton really be creaming themselves over someone who has played 5mins of PL football, spent alot of time, especially for his age, injured? I can't see him walking into their side?

Most sense to who.....us maybe as he won't play except caribou cup.
Brighton? I know most of our EDS are hugely overrated on here, ending up playing (or not in many cases) a level below the prem. Will Brighton really be creaming themselves over someone who has played 5mins of PL football, spent alot of time, especially for his age, injured? I can't see him walking into their side?
Nobody said he'd walk into their side but getting a highly rated young English striker for a team that struggle to put the ball in the net would be attractive to a team like Brighton. He's a very different option to everything else they have in that area.

I thought Brighton were more interested in McAtee as they are well covered in strikers (not that would be the greatest of ideas to be honest)?

I thought Brighton were more interested in McAtee as they are well covered in strikers (not that would be the greatest of ideas to be honest)?
What posistion does McAtee play, and what type of player is he.

I think it's probably more likely to be a permanent move for someone like Delap or Wilson-Esbrand.
Yeah we have an elite talent at left back that can be their replacement. Doesn’t seen like we rate JWE in the same bracket as palmer or Mcatee, so he could be allowed to leave permanently by us.

No doubt. His new wage and fee would qualify him under the new rules I'm sure.

You sure?

I'll take your word for it, just feels like Venezuela isn't high up on the points list, even if he does have enough minutes for them, assuming he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.