Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did nobody notice this 18wks ago? Cucurella agent instagram. This dates back to March

Attachments

• 18C8D0C2-3354-40FB-AC5E-D5FDBF7BDCC5.jpeg
    18C8D0C2-3354-40FB-AC5E-D5FDBF7BDCC5.jpeg
    752.5 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Should be around March 18th
One of his agents Alvaro Dominguez also liked post Romano put about City submitting opening proposal for Cucurella on Twitter. It seems his agents and him are pushing for the deal , Brighton’s huge valuation only thing stopping the deal.

Attachments

• 8B7A796E-E975-4C84-9DE9-37156C705711.jpeg
    8B7A796E-E975-4C84-9DE9-37156C705711.jpeg
    839.5 KB · Views: 64
One of his agents Alvaro Dominguez also liked post Romano put about City submitting opening proposal for Cucurella on Twitter. It seems his agents and him are pushing for the deal , Brighton’s huge valuation only thing stopping the deal.
He also post a picture of him and Cucurella today with the #letsmakeithappen

Did you not see the reaction on here when Garcia let Pep know he wants to leave a year in advance even giving us an opportunity to sell him and get some money for him instead of stringing us along?

I would suggest most, like myself, did not care. In fact, I remember many clearly stating that.

One year so we could get a nominal feel.

A pure 8, not seen enough of him to know his strenghts.
A #10 is prob his best role, can play an 8 with a good 6 behind him.
Doubt it will be him then, Macalister Argentine international, Caciedo, Molder and Encino all internationals i doubt he will get game time so surley not good for his development. Defence and Midfield were our strongest posistions, so if Cucu goes i would think it would be one of your development players whos a left back, but i would of thought this would be a permanent signing. Up front we have Undav and Mittamoma new players and Ferguson from our development accademy. Maybe if Maupay goes it will possible leave a space but we have 4 other forwards we are trying to get rid of. Again if its a forward i think it will not be a loan, imo.

The club has said last season that they were not intrested in loans from other clubs, as the accademy is there to develope our own players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.