Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it will be him then, Macalister Argentine international, Caciedo, Molder and Encino all internationals i doubt he will get game time so surley not good for his development. Defence and Midfield were our strongest posistions, so if Cucu goes i would think it would be one of your development players whos a left back, but i would of thought this would be a permanent signing. Up front we have Undav and Mittamoma new players and Ferguson from our development accademy. Maybe if Maupay goes it will possible leave a space but we have 4 other forwards we are trying to get rid of. Again if its a forward i think it will not be a loan, imo.

The club has said last season that they were not intrested in loans from other clubs, as the accademy is there to develope our own players.
These would be the most likely players IMO

Liam Delap, 19, ST, England u19 international. Son of Rory. Lethal goalscorer at reserve team level.
Samuel Edozie, 19, LW/RW, England u19 international. In talks with Bayer Leverkusen.
Yangel Herrera, 24, DM, 25 caps for Venezuela, spent the last 3 and a half seasons playing in La Liga.
Josh Wilson-Esbrand, 19, LB, England u20 international. He has been impressing in pre-season.
Yan Couto, 20, RB/LB/RW, played 42 games last season on loan at Braga including 9 in the Europa League.

A T-shirt with “MC” and a Puma logo? *eyes emoji*
Marc cucurella campas.

Nobody said he'd walk into their side but getting a highly rated young English striker for a team that struggle to put the ball in the net would be attractive to a team like Brighton. He's a very different option to everything else they have in that area.
I would suggest that for a team who struggle to put the ball in the net, a 19yr old who has played 5mins of 1st team football, and missed a fair chunk of time to injuries, is about as attractive as Susan Boyle to replace one of their forwards?

£30m is a good opening bid. I dont think he's worth £50, to City anyway. I do think £30m to maybe £35m is fair enough.

I dont think we're going to get him though, we play hardball nowadays and can afford to. If Brighton don't want to play ball then let him stay, we'll win the league anyway, and introduce the next future left back from our academy.

£30m is a good opening bid. I dont think he's worth £50, to City anyway. I do think £30m to maybe £35m is fair enough.

I dont think we're going to get him though, we play hardball nowadays and can afford to. If Brighton don't want to play ball then let him stay, we'll win the league anyway, and introduce the next future left back from our academy.
Your favourite other option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.