Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake is a PL winner who has played 27 times for his country. Cucurella has won nothing and played once for his country. Its not really comparable currently. Plus Chelsea are a PL rival and Ake is classed as homegrown so of course we're going to charge a premium for Chelsea.

Its a game of poker going on at the moment, we'll see who blinks 1st. I'm not too optimistic at the moment and get the feeling we'll walk away in the end, but we'll see if Brighton are willing to accept a bid of around £40m as thats where I suspect City will go to.
We wont accept 40, at least not on its own. In the Ake example you are not looking at him individually. He is a bit part defender who you want £50m for. Cucurella is our player of season who starts every game.

Had Brighton not bid a derogatory offer of £8m for McAtee then they might of got him & now Tixiki is returning the favour with a lowball offer, it works both ways.
The difference is Southampton offered reasonable offers for a goalkeeper who represents his national team & young lad who has represented his club at every level at youth level.
Compare that to Cucurella, who has had 1 very good season in a midtable Brighton team who conceded 44 goals, so stop being deluded & thinking you've got the next Barest or Maldini.
Dont you see, you are showing just how insulting the £30m bid was. Bazanu highest domestic level he played was League 1 I will say rhat again League 1 and you got £17m for him. A team that finished 9th in the Prem you offered less than twice that. I don't think you would accept £50m for Fogden. I think you would accept £50m for Ake now thats a good comparison.

Ake was Bournemouth player of the season and their best players,and started every game for them,they accepted 40 million pounds
By selling Zinchenko before having Cucurella wrapped up and our limited depth at fullback totally justifies another 5-10m Brighton want in comparison. Plus they didn’t get relegated.

Has anotherbrighton fan been banned? I just tried to reply to his post and cannot.
I wanted to ask him if he thought that you had to come out of the womb a fan.He clearly doesn't think that you can become a fan although its quite clear that our Sheikh Mansour is definitely a fan from his actions. Who else would name their new boat "Blue"?

hes not really a 50 m player

City is faced every summer with Pep's high standards and specific requirements .. this makes the demand inelastic for certain players .. this means the club will either overpay or lose the deal .. that happened last summer with Kane .. and City lost so many deals because of that .. this thing usually doesnt happen to Bayern or the other big clubs ..

Factors causing that is Pep's difficult style of play, the club is rich and Pep knows exactly what he wants!

On the other end of the spectrum we get David Moyes at West Ham .. whos looking at 10 strikers to fill in the position for him .. this makes the job of his sporting director easier ..

Fans that know the bald fraud for many years know that alternative names thrown by journalists are not true!

The Catalans at Brighton know that very well and they know its Cucurella or nobody .. a scenario we are faced with every summer.

I hope this deal goes through for 40m or 40m with 5 add ons ..

Has anotherbrighton fan been banned? I just tried to reply to his post and cannot.
I wanted to ask him if he thought that you had to come out of the womb a fan.He clearly doesn't think that you can become a fan although its quite clear that our Sheikh Mansour is definitely a fan from his actions. Who else would name their new boat "Blue"?
No, but his post may have been deleted.

hes not really a 50 m player

City is faced every summer with Pep's high standards and specific requirements .. this makes the demand inelastic for certain players .. this means the club will either overpay or lose the deal .. that happened last summer with Kane .. and City lost so many deals because of that .. this thing usually doesnt happen to Bayern or the other big clubs ..

Factors causing that is Pep's difficult style of play, the club is rich and Pep knows exactly what he wants!

On the other end of the spectrum we get David Moyes at West Ham .. whos looking at 10 strikers to fill in the position for him .. this makes the job of his sporting director easier ..

Fans that know the bald fraud for many years know that alternative names thrown by journalists are not true!

The Catalans at Brighton know that very well and they know its Cucurella or nobody .. a scenario we are faced with every summer.

I hope this deal goes through for 40m or 40m with 5 add ons
Okay so a whole season with two fullbacks is worth saving 5m on, in your book? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.