Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wont accept 40, at least not on its own. In the Ake example you are not looking at him individually. He is a bit part defender who you want £50m for. Cucurella is our player of season who starts every game.
I think you've totally overlooked the quality of our respected squads. Would Cucurella be City's best player if he arrived?

For Cucurella, see Philips, Aké, Grealish, Mahrez etc. All were the big fishes in smaller ponds. At City they're big fishes in an ocean filled with sharks & killer whales.

They were all more than happy to trade their big fish in a small pond statuses for major honours. Now they're getting something tangible to look back on once their careers are over.

It's not arrogance, it's reality. It just is what it is dude. \0/

Exactly, Brighton fans suddenly think he's worth 50m after one 'good' season. I think delusion hits quite a lot of football fans badly. 30m is a very fair price, 100% profit on him after one year, seems fair to me
Don’t get me wrong, I’m aware going rate for top fullbacks is circa £50mil so I fully understand Brighton wanting that figure, I also know £30mil bid is fucking pointless. Hence why I see no reason this won’t get done for around £40mil plus between £5/10mil in add ons.

I am becoming more and more confused as to why we sold Zinchenko before we signed the new LB.

Amen to the confusion but there’s good reason for it.
The fact is that these fan forums are a place for those that don’t know to swap thoughts and banter - if you come on here to get clued-up then it’ll be a big disappointment as we’re all just guessing at what might be going on because none of us know exactly what the clubs transfer strategy is, what unannounced agreements they may have or how and why they do what they do.

The one thing we can be sure of is that we have highly experienced, extremely knowledgable football professionals to deal with these things, and the biggest mistake we can make is to let ourselves believe that we know better than they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.