Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we go for Sosa and not drag this towards the end of transfer window.

Not the best news to wake up to. Just hope we sign a lb if cucurella doesn’t happen. Can’t believe some posters are seemingly ok with us going into next season with 2 full backs.

Can only think they missed the champions league semi and the villa first half. Losing Walker nearly cost us the league and it did the champions league imo
I think it's because we set a standard for how we deal with transfers. We don't just cave in. Kane for 150m is a good example. That would have been extortionate.

We have some good enough youngsters coming through to play there and in think the rest of football knows now that we will do that, we've done it before and still win.

Your favourite other option?
Not being shafted. Go somewhere else or play our upcoming youngsters. Not being shafted.

He's not worth 50m, just never is. Utd pay those extortionate fees, we buy players who want to move here. So let's see how much cucurella wants to move here, he ultimately dictates the price.

To be fair though, what else are Brighton supposed to say publicly? \0/
The fact Andy naylor (who is basically a Brighton board mouth piece) has said our offer was “laughable” and “has further strengthened Brighton’s resolve” doesn’t bode well imo.

I think we tried throw our weight around but instead it’s just made them more determined. The fact Brighton think it’s now highly unlikely to happen is very telling. The way it’s played out I’d be shocked if it happens now especially as they keep missing out on lb targets like bassey and taglifico. Just get a fucking full back city please.

I think it's because we set a standard for how we deal with transfers. We don't just cave in. Kane for 150m is a good example. That would have been extortionate.

We have some good enough youngsters coming through to play there and in think the rest of football knows now that we will do that, we've done it before and still win.

I would agree with you up until last summer we paid £100 mil for grealish. Clubs now know we will pay ridiculous fees if we really want a player. Not to mention we bought mendy, Walker and cancelo for £50 mil so I just don’t understand why we are so reluctant to pay this for a player who perfectly fits us and will greatly improve an area we have a real weakness.

If we cant get this deal done why did we sell zinchenko? You may be confident but we have never won the league with 2 full back options. Ake is ok in an emergency but stones was torn apart v Madrid and V villa if it wasn’t for zinchenko we would have probably ended up with nothing.

Wilson esbrand is also raw as fuck thinking of him in a champions league semi is giving me nightmares tbf.

Thinking that McAtee is worth an insulting £10m & EXPECTING City to pay 3 times what you paid Getafe
Hilarious
At the same time we sold Lavia for £10m whos a def midfielder & Bazunu for £17m, rejected £17m from Notts Forest for Kabore & £20m for Delap There again you probably think Cucurella is worth more than Phil Foden
Dont you see, you are showing just how insulting the £30m bid was. Bazanu highest domestic level he played was League 1 I will say rhat again League 1 and you got £17m for him. A team that finished 9th in the Prem you offered less than twice that. I don't think you would accept £50m for Fogden. I think you would accept £50m for Ake now thats a good comparison.

I’d offer £40 million as that is fair then walk away if they reject and see what kind of second season he has . One things for sure we don’t go into the second without a left back as that will cost us .

We better have a good alternative. Would be suicide to go into the season with our current full-back options. An injury to Cancelo or Walker would basically ruin our entire season.
In fact, even if they stayed fit the entire season. They would probably burn out after a few months (not to mention the world-cup) after having to play every single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.