Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact both clubs haven't released a statement either way, and no journalists are reporting negotiations HAVE broken down, is a good thing. The longer it goes on, the more likely the tranfser will happen as the valuations and add-ons get closer until a deal is struck.

Main thing that now concerns me re this transfer is the fact Brighton are fast running out of options to replace cucurella. They first wanted that lad from rangers and tagliafico was also wanted by them. Both have now gone elsewhere that aspect of it reminds me of the Kane saga.

Hopefully the fact we remain in negotiations is a good sign, this guy would be fantastic for us I dont think some posters realise how good he actually is.
Maybe they've put in insulting offers for those players

So if he has a price tag, he is for sale...for 50m as you then go on to say

You have contradicted yourself

If we get him you can satisfy yourself that its on Blooms terms but fact is we will have him and tha
I can see why the Brighton fans are quite defensive on this issue but after watching their team try and kick us off the park in the run in they can all fuck off and wallow in the fact that this deal will go through and their best player will be enjoying the delights of Manchester within the next week.
#Laughable

Shouldn't buy him he might wanna leave one day. shit argument. lol
No that's not it . We should buy him but not with 50M. That puts a tight cap on resale value. Barca will eventually come for him . La masia, trained by pep and all. That could be one of the reasons why we don't want to spend too much. Just speculation obviously.

Bloom has NEVER put a price tag on the lad. Fact. Why? Because he’s not for sale! It will take an offer north of £50m for him to consider it. Fact. He won’t budge on that, as proven by the White sale last year. You obviously rate him highly, otherwise you wouldn’t be in for him, so just keep bidding until you hit Blooms figure, a figure I might add that no one knows except him. I guess it boils down to just how much you want him.

As for the £30m bid, I for one don’t look at it as derisory because you just don’t know how much Bloom wants!

You may get your man, but it will be on Blooms terms, not yours.He’s a tough negotiator, just ask Arsenal. But you’ll be getting one hell of a player if you do. As for the player himself? He’s a true pro, so no chance of him downing tools.

Have a great day.
You quote Hes not for sale, but Brighton have never said that & are still negotiating with Man City
Next you say Bloom hasnt put a price on his head but you state as fact that it will take an offer of 50m+
So which is it ????

If it goes tits up with Brighton and marc-cucurella, then city have only themselves to blame in letting zinchenko leave before a replacement, i will say if city go looking for somebody else then we will get the same response by the selling club in adding £10 million to the asking price,

we should just pay the asking price Brighton want and get it done and start the new season with a proper left back

The fact both clubs haven't released a statement either way, and no journalists are reporting negotiations HAVE broken down, is a good thing. The longer it goes on, the more likely the tranfser will happen as the valuations and add-ons get closer until a deal is struck.
#Laughable

In the same transfer window City signed Gundogan for £20m while United signed Pogba for £90m. They were probably both worth about £40m at the time.

To say Cucurella worth £50m after one good season is stretching it. That’s more a Pogba valuation than a Gundogan one for me. You can’t value a player who’s had one good season and never been heard of before then and no other team is in for at anywhere near £50m. If he has another season like last, this coming season, then you can start talking about that sort of figure.

City have just sold our top goalscorer under Pep for £50m, and another player Pep always seemed to pick in the biggest games for £45m.

We also spent one pre-season saying how we overpaid for Ake who cost £41m. Similar sort of signing, probably won’t be first choice, team from the bottom half (although Ake was an international and was also wanted by two other Top4 clubs).
You are right, but Brighton want to try and screw it out of us, so time to fuck em off and move on to a different target

Last edited:
No that's not it . We should buy him but not with 50M. That puts a tight cap on resale value. Barca will eventually come for him . La masia, trained by pep and all. That could be one of the reasons why we don't want to spend too much. Just speculation obviously.
I can name 5 La Masia left backs available right now, its worrying over nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.