Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i know its strange to reply to my own post but just to clarify. I applied to join this forum for the above reasons and was granted. I worded the above quote wrong by putting invited.

I hope none of my replies have been out of order. Just here to try to add to what is generally a good debate but if they have i appologise. If you want me to stop posting then i will.
Rag

You are being naive if you want a seriously pissed off & unmotivated player who doesn't want you, rotting away at your club & lowering the team spirit.

Evidently you haven't seen the carnage caused by trying to keep someone against their will.

It's City policy. If a player wants to leave, we set a REALISTIC valuation & will do whatever it takes to facilitate that. I mean, we've just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup, Ukrainian national team captain for £32m.

We've also just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup Brazil international forward for for £45m

Again we've just sold a 4 x PL, 3 x CC, 1 x FA Cup England international forward for £47.5m

And Brighton want £50m for a 0 trophy 2 cap Spanish international reserve 12 months after buying him for £15m? Get real dude! :-/

Bloom isn't seriously expecting us to pay that, & we're not seriously expecting Bloom to accept £30m, but City are realistic, serious business people & it's best you look at how we conduct our transfers & accept we have respectful principles.

If those principles aren't reciprocated, we're more than prepared to walk away leaving the profiteering club to pick up the pieces with a seriously pissed off & unmotivated player. That's when you'll realise the effect one angry player can have on your whole club.

Carry on with it fella, but don't say we didn't warn you, as we've walked away from way bigger deals than Cucurella.
I don't buy into that seriously pissed off stuff - apart from the model professional Van Dijk! Yer man at Brighton might not be happy but he'll get on with his job. Look at Kane.

If it goes tits up with Brighton and marc-cucurella, then city have only themselves to blame in letting zinchenko leave before a replacement, i will say if city go looking for somebody else then we will get the same response by the selling club in adding £10 million to the asking price,

we should just pay the asking price Brighton want and get it done and start the new season with a proper left back
Exactly
If reports were to be believed then we were not selling Ake without a replacement yet we did Exactly that with Zinchencko.
Why the difference?
I was very disappointed in the Zinchencko transfer.
This all points to a panic January buy the ways it's shaping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.