Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse. He supports two teams. Sacrilegious shenanigans down the hove -:)
If ur post is at me then thats far from the truth. BHAFC, and i think all my posts show that, however i will support English clubs in Europe and would want them to win, but orher than that no second team. Just love football.

Literally couldn’t care less if we do or don’t get him. Cancelo is a far superior LB anyway so he’d only be coming to play second fiddle.

Thankfully the club realise this and wont budge on our valuation which means unless Brighton have a change of heart (which may prove to be the case) it’s not happening

Literally couldn’t care less if we do or don’t get him. Cancelo is a far superior LB anyway so he’d only be coming to play second fiddle.

Thankfully the club realise this and wont budge on our valuation which means unless Brighton have a change of heart (which may prove to be the case) it’s not happening
So you don’t care that city will go into the season with 2 full backs? Great logic that mate. Cancelo and Walker can’t play every game

Rumours online brighton interested in Brandon Williams so that’s good sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.