Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy into that seriously pissed off stuff - apart from the model professional Van Dijk! Yer man at Brighton might not be happy but he'll get on with his job. Look at Kane.
That’s how most of us down here see it. Meet Bloom’s valuation (none of us know what that is) and you can have him (we know where we are in the food chain, but of course we’ll be disappointed if he goes), otherwise we’ll all just crack on. Cucurella will perform for whoever is paying his wages. It’s really not very complicated.

Exactly
If reports were to be believed then we were not selling Ake without a replacement yet we did Exactly that with Zinchencko.
Why the difference?
I was very disappointed in the Zinchencko transfer.
This all points to a panic January buy the ways it's shaping up.
Get a fucking grip

A multi million/billion pound business doesn’t just do panic buys

We are run by a group of people who know what they are doing

I don't buy into that seriously pissed off stuff - apart from the model professional Van Dijk! Yer man at Brighton might not be happy but he'll get on with his job. Look at Kane.
He will do his job but, outside of doing his job he will be the topic of conversation other players will know he's pissed off and this is and will be unsettling for the club. Not an ideal situation for anyone.
Can Brighton manage that? why not, but it is destabilising like it or not.
He will eventually move on as 99% players do and it will inevitably change the perception of Brighton for the good or bad depending on how you see it.

Sorry i know its strange to reply to my own post but just to clarify. I applied to join this forum for the above reasons and was granted. I worded the above quote wrong by putting invited.

I hope none of my replies have been out of order. Just here to try to add to what is generally a good debate but if they have i appologise. If you want me to stop posting then i will.
We are a City forum fella,youd have not lasted a day on the dipper or rag ones concerning transfers.
That should tell you all you need to know. :)

No that's not it . We should buy him but not with 50M. That puts a tight cap on resale value. Barca will eventually come for him . La masia, trained by pep and all. That could be one of the reasons why we don't want to spend too much. Just speculation obviously.
If we can continue to win trophies then his re-sale valuation is pointless, as we`ll have more than made up for it from monies paid for winning said trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.