Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your correct. Not sure where this fella is coming from. He did play a few games at LWB for Union SG last season, but definitely not a WB.
Naylor a couple of months ago said he could play lwb. I take it he said that as you pointed out that he played there a few times last season. I guess he just cant play it well. If Man City buy Cucurella late on we will play March there.

I personally think we will get Garcia in.

Exactly
If reports were to be believed then we were not selling Ake without a replacement yet we did Exactly that with Zinchencko.
Why the difference?
I was very disappointed in the Zinchencko transfer.
This all points to a panic January buy the ways it's shaping up.

A panic in January ? You do know the transfer window has another 5 weeks…. City are not looking for bargains…. Just value. We will get a left back in the next few weeks.

The squad a left back short of being perfect. Sign cucurella and we will have the strongest squad we’ve ever had imo. Wilson esbrsnd looks promising but only as a back up for now imo. Fingers crossed this move gets done this week

Blimey. £50m + means it could be £55m, £60m or even £70m! Nobody knows, I can’t see why some can’t see that? It really ain’t rocket science.

I’ll tell you what it does mean…. He will be stopping at Brighton. And any potential signings you make will think twice - if they think Bloom won’t let them move on for a fair price to fulfil CL ambitions etc. Brighton paid £15m a year ago… £40m is a more than fair price. I wouldn’t want City to pay £50m. I’d want us to walk away because if we allow Bloom to take the piss others will follow.

You have just turned down a £16m bid for a player that has only played 9 senior games. If he was from anywhere else other than Man City people would say your crazy. £50m bid for our player of the season seems more and more reasonable.

If you want to sell untested players at high prices based on potential why cant we sell our player of the season who potentially is your missing link for £50+.

This will get cracked on with now we are on way back to the CFA.

Am I reading too much into cancelo starting at RB and Wilson Esbrand and LB with Walker on the bench? That says to me that if we had signed or go sign Cucurella that he will start LB with Cancelo RB? Considering Cancelo was LB and Walker RB last season and both were available fir the game it seems pep is planning for Cucurella to start.

Am I reading too much into cancelo starting at RB and Wilson Esbrand and LB with Walker on the bench? That says to me that if we had signed or go sign Cucurella that he will start LB with Cancelo RB? Considering Cancelo was LB and Walker RB last season and both were available fir the game it seems pep is planning for Cucurella to start.
Well my guess is we are heavily dependent on Walker. Cancelo needs to improve at RB so we will see him playing a lot there whenever Walker gets rest. Walker will be heavily rotated this season as his injury cost us the CL

Yes, you're reading too much into it.

Seriously.

Given Walkers injuries at the tail end of last season we're not going to hammer him before the new one has started, and all of the players need minutes. It was only the 2nd (and final) pre season game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.