Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't look extremely unhappy yesterday.

He's hoping the deal will happen.

He's desperate to join City, that much is certain. He has the chance to join one of the 2-3 strongest teams in the world and such a chance may not come in the next transfer windows.

That said, it's your right to keep him and insist on your valuation. It's risky but such a decision may pay off, it's not impossible.

Last edited:
I'd sign the hippy then loan him out to Bournemouth or Palace just to piss on the Seagulls chips.
He isn't even that good. Had one good season last year and he's worth 50m? Is he fuck. If zinner only went for 30m plus with 4 premier leagues in his back pocket, a full international and years of premier league experience then why is this clown worth more?
Like always seems to happen with us trying to sign players, greedy chairman at the selling club suddenly stick a few quid on the valuation.

All these Brighton fans on here all of a sudden are getting tedius with their holier than thou attitude towards it. Do one.

I'm hoping pep throws Wilson Esbrand in and he comes up smelling of roses and shines, it'll save us money buying this one season wonder.
What a bizarre post. Why is Cucurella a clown?

Dont you see, you are showing just how insulting the £30m bid was. Bazanu highest domestic level he played was League 1 I will say rhat again League 1 and you got £17m for him. A team that finished 9th in the Prem you offered less than twice that. I don't think you would accept £50m for Fogden. I think you would accept £50m for Ake now thats a good comparison.
Anyone insulted by a £30m bid is a drama queen.

Less than you hoped for, probably. Reject it by all means. But insulting? Do me a favour.

I'm not sure why you're so animated about this, it's a perfectly normal process that everyone involved understands. We're interested in a Brighton player and we'll be negotiating a price that is acceptable to both parties. If this proves impossible we'll move on, no hard feelings. This is how commerce works, the only difference in this case is that the commodity being sold is a person with an opinion about where he would rather be, so the seller should be mindful of this in my opinion.
I totally understand the art of negotiation, what I find staggering is our fan base calling the Chairman of Brighton unreasonable for not wanting to sell one of his clubs assets and if they do sell on his and Brighton's terms.

I not give care if he comes or not,

Based on the player’s club and international experience over 50m is well over priced
Ben White also hugely overpriced as Arteta has found out
I would call that greedy, just like Levy
No entitlement involved in not being wanted to be ripped off imho.
We have been ripped plenty of times well before the present ownership, a player is valued by his present club, either pay or move along, but 50m in this market and for a club that has paid 50m plus for 3 previous FB, is not unreasonable.

I'd sign the hippy then loan him out to Bournemouth or Palace just to piss on the Seagulls chips.
He isn't even that good. Had one good season last year and he's worth 50m? Is he fuck. If zinner only went for 30m plus with 4 premier leagues in his back pocket, a full international and years of premier league experience then why is this clown worth more?
Like always seems to happen with us trying to sign players, greedy chairman at the selling club suddenly stick a few quid on the valuation.

All these Brighton fans on here all of a sudden are getting tedius with their holier than thou attitude towards it. Do one.

I'm hoping pep throws Wilson Esbrand in and he comes up smelling of roses and shines, it'll save us money buying this one season wonder.
wow, no further questions.

Last edited:

Cucurella has had an excellent season, impressive stats both offensively and defensively hardly a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.