Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nonsense. He is as good a defender as many starting LBs in the league. And a far better one in possession. Which by the way is even more important to our style.
Zinny is a very good player, but I do think Cucurella just is a better fullback and fit for that LB spot. I want Zinny to stay regardless

This is nonsense. He is as good a defender as many starting LBs in the league. And a far better one in possession. Which by the way is even more important to our style.
Good servant, and a nice guy, but we need more energy and pace in terms of fullbacks. Too static and too slow for me and these kind of things you cannot teach. Cucurella is an upgrade on many things.

On the money. He’s always the weak link opposition try to exploit. He’s not a left back and never will be but he’s done a great job covering for a number of years.
Agreed.

He can get caught out positionally and is slow on the turn,his inability to defend the high ball is also an issue.Going forward,in possession,he's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.