Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the mentality from Brighton fans of “walk away then” as if it’s some sort of a moral victory for their club? They clearly don't see the bigger picture of the effects down the line of hindering a players progression.
This is why Brighton will never be a huge club, it’s the attitude of getting one over big bad City rather than forming a relationship that could benefit them by utilising our outstanding academy or in some other capacity that baffles me.
It’s much better to be friends with us than enemies! We are always looking to loan out prospects who could improve teams and selling us a player you can double your money on is a good start. If I was Bloom I’d say “we value him at £50m, but will take £40m and the loan of two academy or fringe players” that would of been a win win all round.
agree with what u say.

We got a lot of cover for left back but look at the right back position
We only have cover at left back, there isn't actually 1 left back at the club bar JWE who still needs to develop and improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.