Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is 30+ days left of the window Bloom still will have his cigar out for at least another 25 days! Are we willing to wait till a week left in the window to see if Bloom will budge if we are means we be happy to go with what we have till the World Cup

There is 30+ days left of the window Bloom still will have his cigar out for at least another 25 days! Are we willing to wait till a week left in the window to see if Bloom will budge if we are means we be happy to go with what we have till the World Cup
I guess the story from Ballus last night suggests that we’re not willing to wait.

I guess the story from Ballus last night suggests that we’re not willing to wait.

That will tell us Pep really wants that extra body and not happy with what we have!

Well Luke Shaw is 3rd choice at the rags maybe we go for him…)

We have Walker Cancelo and stones for right back we have Cancelo Ake Laporte and jwe at left back yea so probably similar
I’m not comfortable with Stones as a rightback, or Laporte/Aké as leftbacks, they are centerbacks. I think we must buy, atleast one new. There is a great risk that Walker and Cancelo will burn out with the amount of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.