Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a fair question. If it was to happen I'd be disappointed. But I once thought we'd lose David Silva and Aguero to Real or Barca when they came sniffing. They didn't leave, they both spent 10 seasons here and they both proved me wrong: )
You’re probably right, the situation won’t even materialise but it’s part of the weighing up process.

That's a fair question. If it was to happen I'd be disappointed. But I once thought we'd lose David Silva and Aguero to Real or Barca when they came sniffing. They didn't leave, they both spent 10 seasons here and they both proved me wrong: )
My respect for Aguero and silva is infinite. Their loyalty is unmatched.

It seems silly of Brighton not to accept £40 million. They paid around £15m last summer meaning they more than double their initial investment. They can easily replace him and use the money for the rest of the team (they need new forwards). The player is unhappy and won’t play at his best - it won’t be good for team morale and sends a message to young players going to Brighton that they will price players out of transfers.
Thanks for the update txixi:-)

And what will you say if Barcelona come in a year or two before his contract ends, good lad, follow your dreams?

You raise a valid point mate. If he does well for us, it’s very likely Barca will come calling.

And if they do, it’s also very likely he’ll want to leave us for his hometown Club.

If he decides he wants to leave, we’ve shown we won’t stand in his way - and if Barca are offering us a deal which more than doubles what we paid for him (as we are to Brighton), then I’d imagine we’d be happy to sanction that deal and wish him all the best at his new Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.