Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
rodri is an atletico guy afaik. so, not too keen on moving to real or barça, in theory at least. Cucu was born and raised at barça

And maybe thats a reason why city dont want to pay more than 40 mil for him. he might want to leave in two years or so

rodri is an atletico guy afaik. so, not too keen on moving to real or barça, in theory at least. Cucu was born and raised at barça

And maybe thats a reason why city dont want to pay more than 40 mil for him. he might want to leave in two years or so
The poster said he was cynical about "young Spanish guys". Rodri is a young Spanish guy. Just sayin'.

Someone then praised D Silva for his loyalty. Silva is neither a Barca or a Real guy either (Valencia).

Then someone threw in Kun who is neither a Barca/Real guy or even Spanish.

Rodri is young, Spanish and just signed an extension.

But like lol yank said does it really matter ffs.

Brighton will pretend for several days or a week that nothing has happened. But reality will kick in at some point. Star players have a lot of power these days, and Cucu is their star player now.

We don't want shithousery from the player and his agent. Such a behaviour wouldn't be particularly nice. But if they feel Blooms's approach isn't fair, they have the right to show their disagreement with his methods. Yes, the player is under a contract. But the player has his dreams too. It's not guaranteed that a move to one of the very best teams in the world is going to happen in a year or two. It's complicated.

My worry in this is, Cucu puts transfer request in, hes been told by his agent to do this to try and push through the deal, would the agent not have spoken to City and been advized by City that this would help, however bloom sticks with the so called £50m City walk away no deal done and everyone blames each other.

Brighton blames city for not paying what they want.
City blames Brighton for over pricing him.
Cucu blames agent for handing in transfer request.
Agent blames City for transfer request.

And around it goes. In all honesty why would people qant to own a football club. This is 2 premier league teams, i bet its worse for clubs lower down the leagues.

I was reading back a The Athletic article and saw this on transfer requests:

“It takes the heat off the owners,“That’s the only reason to do a transfer request in this day and age, so it convinces the supporters that the player doesn’t want to be there and that the club aren’t willing sellers.”

Quite promising for me , hopefully they fold
"Uncle Tony" probably knows this off by heart.

Mate I mean this respectfully but who the fuck cares ffs. This is a load of shit. Who even knows if he becomes a city player

i mean, this is what happens with these transfer sagas, overthinking and overanalyzing, but theres really not much to do or add besides waiting. On the other hand this is a forum, people are allowed to give their reasonable opinion/analysis last time i checked

I just wasn't sure as Bloom seems stubborn. Plus the praise he is getting from journalists especially from the athletic, is only going to make him feel vindicated in his £50 million evaluation.
Bloom has made his millions as a margin caller, he won’t change that, however, he is running a business and when he looks at the final 45m, with a near £30m profit, his mathematical head will close this; I don’t blame the stance but it’s getting made and his posturing is all part of the game!

My worry in this is, Cucu puts transfer request in, hes been told by his agent to do this to try and push through the deal, would the agent not have spoken to City and been advized by City that this would help, however bloom sticks with the so called £50m City walk away no deal done and everyone blames each other.

Brighton blames city for not paying what they want.
City blames Brighton for over pricing him.
Cucu blames agent for handing in transfer request.
Agent blames City for transfer request.

And around it goes. In all honesty why would people qant to own a football club. This is 2 premier league teams, i bet its worse for clubs lower down the leagues.
you have missed out this one and its a biggy:

Cucu blames club/Bloom for over pricing him and or turning down his transfer request - you then have a pissed off player on your hands and we come back next season or even at Christmas (knowing the player wants to come) and come in with a lower offer as he has less time on his contract

If he has put a requests in Brighton have every right to refuse it with his contract length and we still negotiate to try and reach an agreement.
But if he starts acting like a dick though with any kind of refusal to train or play then we should stop any pursuit just like we did with Kane

Last edited:
In reality what difference does a "transfer request" make.
Does it mean he loses bonuses or any other financial consideration.
Everyone already knew he wanted a transfer anyway.

Bloom will turn us down for the same reason that Levy did and to that's to prove that he's the Billy Big Balls negotiator (its all the Brighton fans have been rattling on about since they came on here).

It also doesnt help that we're run by Arabs, and I'll bet a pound to a penny that if it was Liverpool or Chelsea coming in for him at exactly the same price, this would've got done by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.