Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have missed out this one and its a biggy:

Cucu blames club/Bloom for over pricing him and or turning down his transfer request - you then have a pissed off player on your hands and we come back next season or even at Christmas (knowing the player wants to come) and come in with a lower offer as he has less time on his contract
Nobody really wins in this. At christmas if you did come back for him if he hasnt gone he will still have 3 and half years on his contract and i think Bloom will still stick with the price he wants. Risky move if it was me i would be sorting out a deal now, but its his money.

Bloom will turn us down for the same reason that Levy did and to that's to prove that he's the Billy Big Balls negotiator (its all the Brighton fans have been rattling on about since they came on here).

It also doesnt help that we're run by Arabs, and I'll bet a pound to a penny that if it was Liverpool or Chelsea coming in for him at exactly the same price, this would've got done by now.
Well his nickname is “the lizard“

Bloom will turn us down for the same reason that Levy did and to that's to prove that he's the Billy Big Balls negotiator (its all the Brighton fans have been rattling on about since they came on here).

It also doesnt help that we're run by Arabs, and I'll bet a pound to a penny that if it was Liverpool or Chelsea coming in for him at exactly the same price, this would've got done by now.
Being greedy and denying a player his dream move is not a good message to other players who are chased by Brighton. They may regret this stance!

In reality what difference does a "transfer request" make.
Does it mean he loses bonuses or any other financial consideration.
Everyone already knew he wanted a transfer anyway.
It’s more about finality, surely? Despite the gesturing in media circles, the official nature means the pressure is applied firmly at Brighton’s boardroom, who will (as we all knew), will meet in the middle of the extra £10m they are trying to rinse, rare once these go in that a deal isn’t made!

In reality what difference does a "transfer request" make.
Does it mean he loses bonuses or any other financial consideration.
Everyone already knew he wanted a transfer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.