Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that. It doesn't tie in with what I have read over the years, nor what makes sense.

For that year, or the point he is in his contracrt sure. But for paying more years of bonuses if he is sold a year into his contract, no chance at all.
Again, and this isn’t meant to come across condescending, but that’s exactly what happens, in effect, the players contract around bonuses has to be honoured in it’s entirety or negotiated on exit; there’s a reason attached to the decisions of ‘transfer requests’…

Again, and this isn’t meant to come across condescending, but that’s exactly what happens, in effect, the players contract around bonuses has to be honoured in it’s entirety or negotiated on exit; there’s a reason attached to the decisions of ‘transfer requests’…
Barcelona are trying to dodge at least £20m in payments to de jong. I would have more respect if de jong realised he’s not wanted and just moved on. It’s not like they’re short of a few quid.

50m????

More like £37m + maybe 3m in bonuses?

With Cucurella now asking for a move Brighton won't have to pay up his 3 years surely so that's another 5m at least so imo £42m deal

Get it done..
I said EVEN IF its 50m......

Why?

We could easily get 8-9 years out of him....a top class fullback who has been trained in Peps way of playing since he ws young and who already has the experience in this league.

Who gives a fuck about the price..its not our money:
The ONLY reason some people care is because opposition fans attempt to use it against us...like it matters when we are counting trophies and success and all they are counting is excuses...its like they are thinking they are getting one over on us if we go to 50m...and some people are falling for that.....They arent getting anything over us...we are getting a player they desperately want to keep and they are desperately trying to soften the blow (and failing).....they also have to use that money wisely to strengthen and all they are doing is keeping on inflating the market which is always going to be detrimental to clubs like Brighton......

They will need a great deal of luck to strengthen their squad (which will be significanly weakened) with just 50m quid in the markey they are now inflating and every team they go to will now know what money they have in their back pocket...so will charge accordingly

While we are laughing our tits off and creating a legacy....

Fuck em

they were under orders .
don't ever underestimate the level of the agenda against our club.

nobody wants us to win the CL.
having got to the final Pep simply should not have fucked about .

lots of piss would have boiled .
Never once heard a PL player say they were under orders to play hard against us, and never heard a single one say that about any game. There are 209 players against us in the PL without subs too

I said EVEN IF its 50m......

Why?

We could easily get 8-9 years out of him....a top class fullback who has been trained in Peps way of playing since he ws young and who already has the experience in this league.

Who gives a fuck about the price..its not our money:
The ONLY reason some people care is because opposition fans attempt to use it against us...like it matters when we are counting trophies and success and all they are counting is excuses...its like they are thinking they are getting one over on us if we go to 50m...and some people are falling for that.....They arent getting anything over us...we are getting a player they desperately want to keep and they are desperately trying to soften the blow (and failing).....they also have to use that money wisely to strengthen and all they are doing is keeping on inflating the market which is always going to be detrimental to clubs like Brighton......

They will need a great deal of luck to strengthen their squad (which will be significanly weakened) with just 50m quid in the markey they are now inflating and every team they go to will now know what money they have in their back pocket...so will charge accordingly

While we are laughing our tits off and creating a legacy....

Fuck em
Agreed to a certain extent. It will be a compromise as the player has played his hand. Fair play to him.

I’m not kidding you pal. It’s the full contract, not the wages but an agreed fee when he signed. I’d guess it would be about £1m per year. Without the transfer request he would be owed about £4m in bonuses.

Where have you read that and what have you read to makenyou think that?

I am a little bit open minded to it being possible. I have read otherwise, all I can base it on is that. And sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.