Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs mate, it’s been spelled out to you clear and correct. That’s the way it’s is, Cucca has sacrificed all loyalty bonuses to try and force a move to us.

Which he wouldn't get anyway if he got his move, because he would no longer be entitled to them not being an employee of that club. You've said absolutely nothing yo back it up, other than, 'it just is'.

Which he wouldn't get anyway if he got his move, because he would no longer be entitled to them not being an employee of that club. You've said absolutely nothing yo back it up, other than, 'it just is
Nothing, I’ve literally spelt it out to you mate. Let’s not carry this on now pal.

Nothing, I’ve literally spelt it out to you mate. Let’s not carry this on now pal.

You've spelt out your take.

But you are right, neither of us is saying anything new, happy to stop bud.

He has made a significant move to push it on, we can do our bit, then on to Brighton to do theirs.

The only issue now is City meeting Bloom’s valuation. Do that and it happens, try ****ing around and it doesn’t. Simple (or it would be, if he has told anyone what his valuation is). I can’t see this being done for less than £50m.

If it happens (think we’ll all know within a day or two) I wish him well, he’s a great player and seems like a decent bloke. Would have liked to see him give us another season but that’s life.

Barcelona are trying to dodge at least £20m in payments to de jong. I would have more respect if de jong realised he’s not wanted and just moved on. It’s not like they’re short of a few quid.
I wouldn't in his case. Loyalty bonus for someone that would prefer to play elsewhere is for me a bit much. So of they forego that, fair play.

But De Jong is being asked to forego wages, Barcelona are taking the piss not wanting to pay them.

I wouldn't in his case. Loyalty bonus for someone that would prefer to play elsewhere is for me a bit much. So of they forego that, fair play.

But De Jong is being asked to forego wages, Barcelona are taking the piss not wanting to pay them.
I agree, Barcelona should pay what is due in preferred wages. But he is also asking for loyalty bonuses as well. De jong is digging his heals in for an extra. If he wants to further his career then he should be more football and not money. Take a leaf out of Cuccas book and go for the football and not the money. Fucking agents.

Cuckoo has done what he has to. Fair play to him.

Now it’s up to City.

He has forced everyone’s hands, his, Bloom’s and City’s.

Good lad.

Reactions: JDV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.