Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue now is City meeting Bloom’s valuation. Do that and it happens, try ****ing around and it doesn’t. Simple (or it would be, if he has told anyone what his valuation is). I can’t see this being done for less than £50m.

If it happens (think we’ll all know within a day or two) I wish him well, he’s a great player and seems like a decent bloke. Would have liked to see him give us another season but that’s life.
We'll have an end point valuation. It'll be more than we've offered so far. Bloom will have an end point valuation. It will be less than the price he's telling everyone including us and the media.

If a deal gets done there will be compromise on both sides. If there isn't that compromise we'll all carry on with our lives.

We'll have an end point valuation. It'll be more than we've offered so far. Bloom will have an end point valuation. It will be less than the price he's telling everyone including us and the media.

If a deal gets done there will be compromise on both sides. If there isn't that compromise we'll all carry on with our lives.
I would expect the figure to be between 40-43 million.

Lukaku mate

The only issue now is City meeting Bloom’s valuation. Do that and it happens, try ****ing around and it doesn’t. Simple (or it would be, if he has told anyone what his valuation is). I can’t see this being done for less than £50m.

If it happens (think we’ll all know within a day or two) I wish him well, he’s a great player and seems like a decent bloke. Would have liked to see him give us another season but that’s life.
I find the need to believe this interesting. That some guy has a number, and he won't be bullied.

One can say the opposite too. I.e. Txiki has a number and he won't be bullied into paying more.

Both claims are just posturing. In the end they'll both find an amicable price. Or they wouldn't. I'm not sure Bloom or Brighton necessarily wins long-term if they don't find an amicable price.

So all this 'Bloom's prive' stuff is nonsense. Especially in light of the fact no one knows what that price is.

Personally, I think it's 37 million. But that's just me :)

No he won't. His contract comes to an end. Loyalty payments are part of seeing his contract through.
I think it's because he is unable to see his contract through as the club is choosing to sell him. If he hands in a transfer request its his decision to leave the club and forgo any bonuses he would have been entitled to. Think that's why alot of players "want to move" but very few actually hand in a transfer request.

That is also true, pal, but the cherry for the player, in all instances is he hasn’t requested the move, hence he can refuse the move unless the bonuses are offered/honoured!
Totally. I made a similar point a few weeks back but was categorically shot down. If people think every transfer follows the exact same process/rules they're naive. It's like a divorce...the party being asked/told to leave is gonna ask for more than they 'rightly' deserve.....human nature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.