Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I thought this would be the way this goes..

But surely Brighton knew it would or could end up with the player wanting to leave! They've backed themselves into a corner.
….or you have. Tell him (via his agent) to hand in a request………you now have a greater obligation to see it through ‍♂️

Dunno if this has already been posted, but @projectriver tweeted it and thought it worth sharing. From an article about transfers generally, rather than this one specifically. Not completely implausible that he submitted the transfer request with Brighton’s tacit consent though.

FY1C-niXwAIliT2

Dunno if this has already been posted, but @projectriver tweeted it and thought it worth sharing. From an article about transfers generally, rather than this one specifically. Not completely implausible that he submitted the transfer request with Brighton’s tacit consent though.

FY1C-niXwAIliT2
Hopefully means a deal under £50M.

A compromise for the player.

Cheers. Myself of cause i dont want him to go, will i be upset yes a little, but im realistic in the fact of where we are in the food chain, we are a stepping stone for good players to develope and progress to bigger clubs.
For any player outside the top 6, when one of them clubs take an intrest in you how can ur head not be turned.
When he gies to you as im sure he will when we play you will i boo him, no i would never do that to any former player, unless of course he was going to Palace. All i would hope is that he has a bad game just twice in the season both against us.
I will wish him good luck and hope he wins medals with you, and at least i can say were part of his progression. Just another player going on to better things.

Only problem is if your in a final against Spuds that going to be hard for me as they have Bissouma.
with regards to any unsavoury comments, i dont think i had had any directed at me, im on another teams forum so i respect that. Yes some of the comments i dont agree with but thats part of a football forum, triballism. It would be boring if you didnt get that.

Any wau i will still post on here even after this thread is closed as not only a BHAFC fan but football fan in general.
You're very welcome here my friend. Especially given the bunch of wank-stained Scousers we have had here (with one noble exception) over the past 2 years ...

FY1C-niXwAIliT2
I think everybody knows a player who has next to no chance of playing UCL football, will want to go to a club that plays in it.....so basically "doesn't want to be there".
No club WANT to sell their better players.....so aren't "willing sellers"
Plus Brighton (Bloom) openly admit they will let players move on.
So Cucurella writing a transfer request, based on that article is as pointless as cotton wool ;)

I had a venture over to the Brighton forum to see their take on the transfer request and the first thing I see is somebody comparing keeping onto Dale Stephens (no idea who he was linked to) after a transfer request to Cucurella trying to force a move to the Champions from 4 of the last 5 seasons.

I don't want to come across as that type of fan but surely they see that's not a valid connection. Even ignoring the level of the transfer - the figures involved make it even more of a laughable comparison.
He was linked to Burnley, who he eventually joined.

The only issue now is City meeting Bloom’s valuation. Do that and it happens, try ****ing around and it doesn’t. Simple (or it would be, if he has told anyone what his valuation is). I can’t see this being done for less than £50m.

If it happens (think we’ll all know within a day or two) I wish him well, he’s a great player and seems like a decent bloke. Would have liked to see him give us another season but that’s life.
If City had any intention of meeting Bloom's valuation, this would not had ended in Cucurella handing in the transfer request. We will pay what he is actual worth and that is between £35-£40 million. You need to understand that market is going back to normalcy post Neymar transfer peak inflation. Lewandowski, Mane, Sterling, G Jesus have all gone for less than £50 million. Put your hand on heart and say that Cucurella is worth more than any of those players.

If City had any intention of meeting Bloom's valuation, this would not had ended in Cucurella handing in the transfer request. We will pay what he is actual worth and that is between £35-£40 million. You need to understand that market is going back to normalcy post Neymar transfer peak inflation. Lewandowski, Mane, Sterling, G Jesus have all gone for less than £50 million. Put your hand on heart and say that Cucurella is worth more than any of those players.
All the players you mentioned has one year on their contract. To get 50mill for sterling with 1 year left was outstanding business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.