Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, reading through the last few pages of this thread you’d think Txiki just shuttered the club and ran off to T&C with all of our money and Bernardo’s missus.

How would you feel if the names were changed to Pep and Bernardo?

I would be ok with it.

If we had set a price of over 100m and thwy were willing to 'compromise' at 90m odd, which I see as relative to the claimed valuesin question here.

That was a buy out clause though so different to negotiating a price.

Still astonishing that many people still don't f know that we buy Grealish by his release clause. It's on internet people, just few minutes of research and you know full story of why and how grealish transfer happened.

So we have no proper left back ( how many years is that), injured centre back ( just as well we didn’t sell Ake) . We do some things spectacularly then appear amateurish in others.
Not sure What city would have done here though. Their biggest mistake was selling zinchenko. I am saying that assuming zinchenko was not pushing for a move. Cucurella deal is literally no one's fault

He refuses to play today.
Brighton ‘reluctantly’ allow him to talk to City.
Different circumstances but, this reminds me of the SWP exit.
Nothing like SWP leaving. He was desperate to stay and didn't want to leave. The club told him he had to leave as we couldn't refuse the £20M offer or else we would of gone under.

When he was told this at a friendly at Macclesfield and was told he couldn't play he was in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.