Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, reading through the last few pages of this thread you’d think Txiki just shuttered the club and ran off to T&C with all of our money and Bernardo’s missus.
Short memories. They forget he got Haaland for £51m, but won’t pay a million less for Cucurella. We are right not to fold. They’re right not to fold. It is what it is.

Not sure What city would have done here though. Their biggest mistake was selling zinchenko. I am saying that assuming zinchenko was not pushing for a move. Cucurella deal is literally no one's fault

Repaying Zinchenko long standing service to the club by granting his wishes to move on is never mistake by me.

I'm gratefull that our board isn't dick to the player, i will be disappointed if we are holding him back just because we want to be look strong as part Cucurella negotiation.

Good luck attracting decent players to your shite club now Bloom!

Go get Grimaldo for £17m. Win the lot and watch Cucurella tear his hair out stuck in constant mediocrity.

Short memories. They forget he got Haaland for £51m, but won’t pay a million less for Cucurella. We are right not to fold. They’re right not to fold. It is what it is.
So those extra 10m is worth it when City go into a season with two fullbacks? Seems a bit odd.

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.