Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks S.

Yes health OK just about to downsize our country house and large gardens for a more manageable urban dwelling with more social contact but retaining hospital closeness.

Got my Champion's City shirt via UPS 2 days ago so can expect RM and Barca fan reaction locally.

How are you these days?

Good to hear keeping okay, buddy.

All's well this end, thanks for asking.

Stick it to those Real and Barca fans!

They would like McAtee on loan to sweeten the pot, but wouldn't object to Delap either.
Spoke to a Brighton sth and he was adamant that Brighton doesn't do loans without an option to buy. Apparently passed up on Livramento because Chelsea wanted a buy-back. So i dont know how this works, if City actually are willing to drop McAtee permanently :S

Spoke to a Brighton sth and he was adamant that Brighton doesn't do loans without an option to buy. Apparently passed up on Livramento because Chelsea wanted a buy-back. So i dont know how this works, if City actually are willing to drop McAtee permanently :S

We aren't. Not for sale, neither Bazunu or Delap either.

They rarely loan anyway, they only signed one they ever loaned in. Most go back Ullua, Brown, Krul etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.