Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, mate!

Hope you are well, good to see you posting!
Thanks S.

Yes health OK just about to downsize our country house and large gardens for a more manageable urban dwelling with more social contact but retaining hospital closeness.

Got my Champion's City shirt via UPS 2 days ago so can expect RM and Barca fan reaction locally.

How are you these days?

- Brighton looking at left-backs. (twosips)
- Cucurellas comments about not being able to say "no" if City came knocking.
- Report about 35m being enough and City aren't bothered about the fee.
- 93.20blue saying it's done.
- Talks about McAtee or/and Delap on loan(tolmie), guessing the talks are in motion.
And most important one:
- Brighton themselves haven't denied it nor commented at all regarding the links that have been live for 2-3 weeks now.

I'm guessing and hoping this is a "go-go" soon. :)

I am all for McAtee going on loan he is at a cross roads where he needs a top level full match game time and fitness, but Delap is another matter, 62 games hopefully next season Haaland will not start or finish all of them, plus we need to adjust to him, having a back up similar in style will help Delap will get plenty of time on the pitch next season injuries permitting.

I am all for McAtee going on loan he is at a cross roads where he needs a top level full match game time and fitness, but Delap is another matter, 62 games hopefully next season Haaland will not start or finish all of them, plus we need to adjust to him, having a back up similar in style will help Delap will get plenty of time on the pitch next season injuries permitting.

Delap should go on loan. Haaland, Alvarez and the false 9 system all likely ahead of him

Delap should go on loan. Haaland, Alvarez and the false 9 system all likely ahead of him
Not that i expect it, but I could see Alavrez being integrated in the team as one of the wide positions first (as Pep tends to do). Delap being used as a like-for-like backup for Haaland in the new with a Bruteforce tipped #9 system.

Flipping between a 9/F9 system might be a pain for new guys or some.

I can understand that, but for me Alvarez is the unknown the one that has to prove his worth,it would be too easy for our present players not to adapt with Alvarez, 62 games is enough for 3 strikers especially with 5 subs?

I can understand that, but for me Alvarez is the unknown the one that has to prove his worth,it would be too easy for our present players not to adapt with Alvarez, 62 games is enough for 3 strikers especially with 5 subs?
We coming for that Carabao.. :) what a 2nd string. lol.

Capture.PNG

I remember one of his early matches pre injury against I think Watford where his crosses and movement on the left created a shed load of opportunities for I think Aguero and Jesus.

At home to Liverpool too in the 5-0 win. Showed everything about him - was found out defensively up until the sending off then took the piss going forward after that.

His delivery from the left was unmatched and nearly always on the money. He’d have a field day with Haaland but (rightly so) we’ll never see him in a City shirt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.