Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
What rubbish. Where was the average Brighton fan venting our frustration when we sold Bissouma.
Probably supporting the rags or the dippers.
Did you vent your frustration on his being sold, or were you happy to see him leave?
What's the difference between him leaving to join Tottingham and Cucurella potentially leaving to join City?
I'll be genuinely interested to hear your answer.

Either way, whatever the figure I bet bottom dollar it'll be undisclosed if it goes thru, our transfers always are

Probably supporting the rags or the dippers.
Did you vent your frustration on his being sold, or were you happy to see him leave?
What's the difference between him leaving to join Tottingham and Cucurella potentially leaving to join City?
I'll be genuinely interested to hear your answer.
We got good few Seasons from Biss, he improved and got better each season. When we acquired Caicedo and Mwepu, the offer came when we had some quality young replacements ready.

Marc however is one season into a 5 year contract after playing left back as a new position, he smashed it and got player of the season.

All Brighton fans I think accept he'll go, just hoping we get one more season out of him! If not we'd expect market value to help keep the club ticking over with its business model we have

Wouldn't be surpised if we told them to leg it, 50 million big ones for a chap we'd never heard of 6 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.